The Student Room Group

Should I break up with him as I am off to Uni?

I got into my uni of choice and my bf was happy for me but the thing is its 2 hours away and a couple of my friends just broke up with their boyfriends because they want to be single going to uni. this has got me thinking should I go to uni single, I do love my bf but I am wondering if it would be better going single so I can have the chance to meet loads of people because my bf is my 1st but I guess I don't want to be wondering what if for the rest of my life, advice?
leave him
But will be able to find another bf later on? Think about that too.
Honestly, just wait it out. If its meant to be, you guys will work it out. If not, then youll break up soon enough.
People think theyre gonna have more fun at uni because theyre single but unless youre going round shagging everyone, its not lol
Original post by GeolPhysics
But will be able to find another bf later on? Think about that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft9_thOuWnE
Original post by Anonymous
I got into my uni of choice and my bf was happy for me but the thing is its 2 hours away and a couple of my friends just broke up with their boyfriends because they want to be single going to uni. this has got me thinking should I go to uni single, I do love my bf but I am wondering if it would be better going single so I can have the chance to meet loads of people because my bf is my 1st but I guess I don't want to be wondering what if for the rest of my life, advice?

The fact you are asking suggests you want to break up with him but the grass ain't always greener on the other side
Original post by Anonymous

If u r happy with him and will be able to stay in touch with him then no but it will be hard to see each other but if u think that u might find someone else then yes it’s really up to u
Reply 7
They just want more nob, sounds like you do too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending