The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Who's starting at royal holloway university in 2019

Hi, I'm Andrew.
I'm currently studying A levels in maths, further maths and economics in my final year of sixth form, and i'm soon about to begin my exams.
I've created this chat because i recently accepted an unconditional offer from royal holloway for economics as my firm choice and i just wanted to start this post in case theres anybody else who is fairly certain they're going to be starting at royal holloway in 2019 and wanted to introduce themselves.
Original post by Andrew Sharp
Hi, I'm Andrew.
I'm currently studying A levels in maths, further maths and economics in my final year of sixth form, and i'm soon about to begin my exams.
I've created this chat because i recently accepted an unconditional offer from royal holloway for economics as my firm choice and i just wanted to start this post in case theres anybody else who is fairly certain they're going to be starting at royal holloway in 2019 and wanted to introduce themselves.

Hi Andrew,
Congratulations on your offer! :party:

There is a 2019 Applicants chat thread here where a number of applicants for Royal Holloway have been posting. You're more than welcome to post there and if you have any questions for me, please just let me know!

Susana :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
I visited Royal Holloway today for a PhD interview. I absolutely loved the campus. The Founders Building really is something special. It is a pity that the overall reputation of the university is only considered good, and not great.
I firmed an offer for European Studies today, so maybe we'll end up bumping into each other in September lmao
Reply 4
OMG same here,
I am currently studying English literature, maths and economics and have accepted an unconditional at rhul.
I'm planning to study economics and also do a year in industry.
Are you planning to move out or commute?
Iv'e firmed for geology and founders for accomidation!
Hello, my name is Prem. I'm currently working in my gap year after completing my IB in Switzerland. RH was my first choice and and I accepted as soon as I got the offer! I'll be studying maths and philosophy. Looking forward to meeting you all :smile:

P.S. I'll be staying in Wedderburn. If anyone knows, tell me what it's like.
Firmed for Business
Does anyone know when we'll get our student logins?
Original post by Anonymous

I wanted to know this too, apparently in late August but I'm not sure if an exact date has been given yet @Royal Holloway, University of London ?
I wanted to know this too, apparently in late August but I'm not sure if an exact date has been given yet @Royal Holloway, University of London ?

Other than my congratulations email from RHUL I haven't received any other emails from them, I am so confused
(edited 4 years ago)

Original post by Maribella_321
Other than my congratulations email from RHUL I haven't received any other emails from them, I am so confused

Hi all,

Congratulations on your places at Royal Holloway!

We'll be in touch by email shortly with the information you'll need to begin your enrolment at Royal Holloway. If you haven’t received this by 30 August, please get in touch with [email protected]

Hope this helps,

Philippa :smile:
I'm gonna be studying accounting and finance anyone out there doing the same._.
Original post by Andrew Sharp
Hi, I'm Andrew.

Hi Andrew, I’m going to be starting in September doing marketing and business :smile: what accommodation are you staying in :smile:
Hi there,

Congratulations on all your offers to study at Royal Holloway!

You can find the official thread for new students here :smile:
what's g00D, studying electronic engineering n staying in king's wood. Lovely to meet ya'll, names Matt. ^___^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending