The Student Room Group

Would you let your bf/husband watch you give birth?

Ok so you know how sometimes its natural for girls to literally **** themselves when they give birth I actually never want my husband to see that. Its not that I care if he sees all the other craziness going on down there, I would just be scared of that happening!! What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

uh yes i’ll need as much support as i can get. he’s the one who d*cked me down
You are letting him watch you expel a literal human from your vagina. Why do you care what comes out of your anus?
Reply 3
So you wouldn't want the father of your child to see the birth because you're afraid of what he will think of you screaming? Nice.

I'm pretty you screaming out your lungs is the least of his concerns.
If he isn’t there I’m leaving with my baby and my car :colonhash:
its such a special time bringing ur child into the world, why would u ever want him to miss that? if he missed that i wouldn't even want him in my life :colonhash:
Ofc! He better be holding my hand.
Reply 7
Original post by Fermion.
You are letting him watch you expel a literal human from your vagina. Why do you care what comes out of your *******?

Okay this is so true! 😭
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
So you wouldn't want the father of your child to see the birth because you're afraid of what he will think of you screaming? Nice.

I'm pretty you screaming out your lungs is the least of his concerns.

No no i mean girls literally poop themselves
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so you know how sometimes its natural for girls to literally **** themselves when they give birth I actually never want my husband to see that. Its not that I care if he sees all the other craziness going on down there, I would just be scared of that happening!! What do you think?

Of course. He got you in this situation. He has to see the result. Put him down the pussy end. No dispute3
Am infertile and gay so that may be a slightly flawed plan
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Ofc! He better be holding my hand.

can't rep you rn but that's so true man, you need all the support u can get and having that special person there is the most important part :rolleyes:
Reply 12

There's no embarrassment when you're giving birth. You just lose all that shame. He will see worse throughout the marriage so watching you give birth is the last thing you should worry about.
Reply 13
No no i mean girls literally poop themselves

Again, is that a valid reason for not wanting the father of your child to see the birth? A bit selfish don't you think?

He would be there to support you, not laugh at you and post videos to Instagram about you pooing.
I remember the birth of my child, I was on the room with my GF, Lucy, and her mother.

It was taking a long time and my GFs mum bent over and said to her daughter “just so you know, if this goes wrong you are my favourite daughter”

Now obviously I had to say something or I’d look I right ********, so I bent over and said “and girlfriend wise Lucy, you are definitely top 5”
Original post by CoolCavy
Am infertile and gay so that may be a slightly flawed plan

Is it bad I laughed at this?
Original post by Andrew97
Is it bad I laughed at this?

No :tongue:

:hugs:
Original post by UWS
Again, is that a valid reason for not wanting the father of your child to see the birth? A bit selfish don't you think?

No im not trying to be selfish. If he wants to see it knowing what will come then ill let him see everything ofcourse. I suppose the question i should have asked is what if he doesnt want to see me at my worst.
Original post by TeenRose29
can't rep you rn but that's so true man, you need all the support u can get and having that special person there is the most important part :rolleyes:

Ikr, i'd let him cut the umbilical cord like my own father did.
Original post by Andrew97
I remember the birth of my child, I was on the room with my GF, Lucy, and her mother.

It was taking a long time and my GFs mum bent over and said to her daughter “just so you know, if this goes wrong you are my favourite daughter”

Now obviously I had to say something or I’d look I right ********, so I bent over and said “and girlfriend wise Lucy, you are definitely top 5”

:rofl: haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending