The Student Room Group

how many days have you been inactive on tsr

like you haven’t went on it once?

i think for me a day... 2 days? 3 days maximum. ok that’s sad i know

i’m wondering cause i keep saying i will but end up on here all the time, it’s like an escape from the real world
(edited 4 years ago)
Like 8 months I think just before I came back in...May. As soon as I have a life again I'll probs stop using it tbh.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Like 8 months I think just before I came back in...May. As soon as I have a life again I'll probs stop using it tbh.

was that cause you finished uni?
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
was that cause you finished uni?

Kinda. Just come on here when I need a distraction tbh. But when I'm busy I don't even think about this site!
i thought you were mya mya this whole time.
it’s okay if it isn’t distracting you from your work but you all seem to procrastinate and still get work done unlike me.
2 or 3 weeks
Reply 7
i think i’ve been online like twice in the past 5 months or something but i’m starting to be somewhat active again
Didn't use the site for like a year back in 2014. Also a few months in 2017 I think it was.
Reply 9
I've been years without visiting the site.

However i tend to visit it daily these days
a week.

and that was only because I was banned for a week😂
Was inactive for years upon account creation.
Reply 12
To be honest for the past week or so I haven't done much on TSR, who knew results days made TSR so boring, all people were doing was asking for actual advice, it was awful.
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
like you haven’t went on it once?

i think for me a day... 2 days? 3 days maximum. ok that’s sad i know

i’m wondering cause i keep saying i will but end up on here all the time, it’s like an escape from the real world

A year or year and a half.. can't remember...

Quick Reply

Latest