The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield hallam : what is the compensated pass mark below the capped 40

As I've got a resubmission and I'm wondering what range I have to be in to recive a compensated pass if fall below the 40% pass grade and say worse comes to worse would I be able to carry the failed module to year 2 alongside my new modules.
Original post by Jj9999
As I've got a resubmission and I'm wondering what range I have to be in to recive a compensated pass if fall below the 40% pass grade and say worse comes to worse would I be able to carry the failed module to year 2 alongside my new modules.

https://students.shu.ac.uk/shuspacecontent/my_course/compensation-module.

It is automatic.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jj9999
What do you mean by that

Read the link.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Read the link.

Just to check for Sheffield hallam compensated pass I need an overall of 40% which I have 55% and the compensated pass mark is 30
Original post by Jj9999
Just to check for Sheffield hallam compensated pass I need an overall of 40% which I have 55% and the compensated pass mark is 30

achieve 40% or more on the complete level overall, including referred modules AND [you have 55]
make a valid attempt at all assessment tasks AND {assume yopu did this?]
achieve 30% or more in each referred module up to a maximum of 20 credits. [ assume the module counts for no more than 20 credits?]

If so it is applied automatically.
Original post by Jj9999

Hi @Jj9999

Sorry for the late response - do you need help with this still?

Thanks
Bridget

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending