The Student Room Group

I got accepted for psychology at college but it takes 50 % of my advance biology

I got accepted for psychology at college but it takes 3 periods a week (50%) of my Advance Biology. should i do psychology or not?

i got a B at higher human bilogy

thank you x
You will probably struggle to do well in AH Biology if you can only attend half of your classes. From what my friends say, it's a tough course even when attending all classes and the project required a lot of work too. What do you want to do after school? Think about which one will be most beneficial for future courses and whether or not you need another Higher to meet requirements.
Reply 2
Original post by goldilocks12
You will probably struggle to do well in AH Biology if you can only attend half of your classes. From what my friends say, it's a tough course even when attending all classes and the project required a lot of work too. What do you want to do after school? Think about which one will be most beneficial for future courses and whether or not you need another Higher to meet requireme

I want to do something with science probably medicine. I should just continue with AH biology. Isn't doing an advance higher better than doing a higher ? cheers x
Original post by Queen_S
I want to do something with science probably medicine. I should just continue with AH biology. Isn't doing an advance higher better than doing a higher ? cheers x

Doing the AH is better than doing the Higher for degrees like medicine but you should double check with some entry requirements on university websites
Reply 4
Original post by Queen_S
I got accepted for psychology at college but it takes 3 periods a week (50%) of my Advance Biology. should i do psychology or not?

i got a B at higher human bilogy

thank you x

"queen" who do u think you are babes
Reply 5
Original post by hxnd
"queen" who do u think you are babes

mate I made this account ages ago dont @ me

Quick Reply

Latest