The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got my GCSE results!!!
Finally passed English with a grade 4 and definitely predicted my maths... got a 2... at least it's a grade 😊
Congrats everyone:rave:
Original post by CoolCavy

GCSE Results Day 2019 Countdown Thread - It's Here!

Results day is looming and TSR tradition means we have to have a countdown thread for everyone to get to know each other, talk about their hopes/fears and generally relax (as well as sharing advice and information before the big day)!
Introduce yourself; feel free to post the subjects you have done, the grades you would like, and any results day or summer holiday plans
People who do qualifications that are equivalent to GCSE can post here too

Vote in the poll above how you are feeling about the day!

Goodluck everyone :grouphugs:

Lmao I just got my results I only revised the night before and I got 3 6’s 4 7’s and 2 8’s
Original post by Evil Homer
That is still absolutely incredible though you should be really really proud of yourself! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you so much. I’m really happy with what I got
Reply 764
I got 4 9's, 2 8's and 2 7's and 2 A*'s. Im worried about the 7's harming my chance into getting into Imperial college london
Congrats to everyone. So glad it’s finally over. Onto the next chapter now
Got 3 9s , 5 8s , 2 7s one 6Pretty happy
I can’t believe it, I’ve been just about getting 6s in maths... and I actually got an 8!
Reply 768
Ugh 3 marks off a 9 in computing and 3 off an 8 in economics. Anyone know how to find out your marks for AQA subjects?
(edited 4 years ago)
My results are so pathetic
Original post by HungryNiceGuy
My results are so pathetic

I know you are disappointed at the moment but don't be too hard on yourself! Your results are not a reflection on you at all and there are so many routes open to you :smile:
Are 3 7s, 2 8s and 4 9s competitive for Oxford?
Well done everyone! Some amazing results :hugs:
Reply 773
Maths - 8
Spanish - 9
History - 9
Biology - 9
Chemistry - 9
Physics - 9
English Lang - 9
English Lit - 9
Drama - 9
Further Maths - A
Music Technology - Distinction

Soosossososo happy!!!! Well done everyone!
Got 10 GCSEs (all of them) one grade 8, 3 grade 7’s, 3 grade 6’s, one merit, two grade 5’s very proud of myself.
English Language: Grade 7 - Thought I would come out with a 4.
English Literature: Grade 6 - Same reason as Language
Maths: Grade 8 - No surprise there.
Science: 7-7 - Happy with it.
Business: 5 - Could’ve done better. But it’s better than a 4 or lower.
History: Grade 6 - Happy about that.
Photography: Grade 5 - Either this grade or a 6.
RE: Grade 6 - I’m happy with that.
PE: Merit
how do u see the individual marks for each exam? i only know my mark for maths and spanish
Quite happy with my results although some of them were just 1 to 5 marks off which was so frustrating :frown:

Math- 9 (Not surprised)
Eng- 6 (Thought I would fail, couldn't sleep for nights and 5 marks to a 7)
Eng lit- 5 (Same thing as eng)
Add math- A (i hoped for A* but it's better than nothing)
Business- A (I'm a failing student and barely studied. Very surprised)
Bio- 8 (I actually thought I would get a 6 cuz it was quite difficult and urgh 1 mark to a 9)
Physics- 8 (Neutral)
Chem- 8 (WIshed I got a 9)
Computer- 7 (Hoped for an 8 but meh)
Mandarin- A (1 mark to A* so mad with myself)
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 778
Original post by lilyrose270
how do u see the individual marks for each exam? i only know my mark for maths and spanish

You'll need to speak to your school as they should have them but they don't usually get printed on result slips :smile:
Reply 779
Original post by AlwaysLuna394
Quite happy with my results although some of them were just 1 to 5 marks off which was so frustrating :frown:

Math- 9
Eng- 6
Eng lit- 5
Add math- A
Business- A
Bio- 8
Physics- 8
Chem- 8
Computer- 7
Mandarin- A

Those are fantastic results :smile: Are you going to go for any remarks on the ones you were very close to the boundary? :beard: