The Student Room Group

Private Accommodation in Liverpool

Hiya, I've been looking at private accommodation in Liverpool (first year student at UoL) and was wondering if there were specific accommodations which had more University of Liverpool students and/or more first years? Worried I'll be missing out on the social side of uni accommodation :frown:

Thanks
Hi sophie, I'm currently looking for someone to take over my tenancy for mount pleasant accommodation situated in the centre of liverpool, perfect for nightlife, please let me know if you are interested :smile:
Hi There,

Have you considered Europa student accommodation?. https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/europa/
We have 592 rooms on site and this is a mixture of Liverpool Hope, LJMU and Uni of Liverpool.

We will help you to choose the perfect flat with regards to your future flatmates e.g. single sex or mixed sex, year of study, similar courses, higher or lower ground flat etc.

All of our flats are en suite rooms and have small double beds.

Please let me know if you have any questions - [email protected] 0151 260 5672 :smile:
I’m in exactly the same boat as you, I’ve applied for the railyard with student roost as its meant to be majority university of Liverpool students. Hopefully the people I’m with there will be social and want to go out during freshers etc.

Original post by sophieahmed
Hiya, I've been looking at private accommodation in Liverpool (first year student at UoL) and was wondering if there were specific accommodations which had more University of Liverpool students and/or more first years? Worried I'll be missing out on the social side of uni accommodation :frown:

Thanks

Thanks

Hey, have you had a look at Student Roost? We have a number of properties across the City with rooms still available for 2019/20, including Capital Gate which is right next door to the UoL buildings :smile:

We've got many first year UoL students staying with us and loads of social events planned for the year!

What type of accommodation have you looked at?
Original post by Reubenbarco
I’m in exactly the same boat as you, I’ve applied for the railyard with student roost as its meant to be majority university of Liverpool students. Hopefully the people I’m with there will be social and want to go out during freshers etc.

Hi! I was also thinking of also going for railyard through student roost. Either that or capital gate, I'll obviously also be wanting to go out during freshers etc and don't know which place to go for!!

Thanks

Hi Sophie, I feel the same!! I am currently choosing between capital gate and railyard which are both through student roost. Both seem to have really good reviews and be really close to the uni, just hope like you that I won't be missing the social side but I doubt that'll be the case!
Original post by becky1307
Hi! I was also thinking of also going for railyard through student roost. Either that or capital gate, I'll obviously also be wanting to go out during freshers etc and don't know which place to go for!!

Our lovely Liverpool team have all the best knowledge on the city they'll be more than happy to recommend the best places for freshers :smile:
Original post by becky1307
Hi Sophie, I feel the same!! I am currently choosing between capital gate and railyard which are both through student roost. Both seem to have really good reviews and be really close to the uni, just hope like you that I won't be missing the social side but I doubt that'll be the case!

We can assure you that you won't miss out on the social side with us. Our sites were voted one of the top student accommodations for social experience! Plus we love running events at the site itself to help you meet other students if you're feeling a bit nervous.
Reply 9

Thanks

hey have a look at this https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/student-accommodation-in-liverpool-for-the-year-201920/1349877355
Original post by Reubenbarco

Hey i Urgently want someone to take my tennacy have a look here https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/student-accommodation-in-liverpool-for-the-year-201920/1349877355
I applied for the railyard too, and am in the same boat- apparently they don't put first years with any other years except their own so everyone should be down for going out in freshers week and getting to know each other.

Thanks

So I’ve been using the STUNii app for a while now, and it keeps mentioning the agent code: stunii_2021 - they say for any student roost accommodation you get up to £200 cashback. It sounds crazy but i can believe it. Anybody moving in for sure?

Quick Reply

Latest