The Student Room Group

What would you rate yourself outta 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
@FutureIB
I’m sorry I have to ask, how do you think Fredo is a 10/10 you made a thread about him :lol:
He looks like an average guy to me

‘Average’...

Attachment not found

He is no less than a 10/10...
Other 10/10 include Micheal B Jordan, travis Scott and Cristiano ronaldo not just Fredo lol 😂
aw sheet burrito's nailed down a bird eh :hat2: get in, whats she look like :hubba:
Ikr :rofl:
Yeah I do get many guys like him irl but I don’t let it get to my head
True though its a big dumb action movie, cheesy jokes are gonna be part and parcel of it
Original post by Anonymous
@FutureIB
I’m sorry I have to ask, how do you think Fredo is a 10/10 you made a thread about him :lol:
He looks like an average guy to me

Oh god don't get her going on Fredo :lol:
Original post by Umair_B_K
Oh god don't get her going on Fredo :lol:

He knows :wink:
Original post by FutureIB
Ikr :rofl:
Yeah I do get many guys like him irl but I don’t let it get to my head

Fair play to you dealing with all that attention, I get uncomfortable enough when patients start at work :laugh:
Original post by Precious Illusions
When I was at school like 200 years ago, pengaleng was a thing that was said.

Same :lol: Must have been shortened to just peng and leng now.
i get it...shes imaginary

lol jk
Rah that must be uncomfortable af

What area do you work in?
(edited 4 years ago)
5.5/10. More specifically I've been likened to Derren Brown, James McAvoy and a young(er) Edward Norton; not quite in the realm of the classically 'good-looking' but appealing enough—and across a sufficiently wide spectrum—that my appearance isn't usually the chief impediment to any would-be romantic or sexual escapade.

(Obviously, having excellent dress-sense doesn't hurt in that regard either.)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Funny as well cause if you go on Urban Dictionary and type in leng, the top definition from 2005 defines it as a gun. Then the second to top definition from 2019 defines it as basically the same as peng. Weird how words change.

Urban dictionary is weird af
bmt I type any random ****ing word
on there and it always has a definition :rofl:
Urban dictionary is weird af
bmt I type any random ****ing word
on there and it always has a definition :rofl:

User submitted innit, if you've heard of the word chances are someone else has and put it on there :h:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
the L key is near the P key...maybe he meant Peng...lmao

leng/lang is jamaican slang for go away

I didn’t know that either...

OP did you mean leng or peng :lol:
Original post by Profesh
5.5/10. More specifically I've been likened to Derren Brown, James McAvoy and a young(er) Edward Norton; not quite in the realm of the classically 'good-looking' but appealing enough—and across a sufficiently wide spectrum—that my appearance isn't usually the chief impediment to any would-be romantic or sexual escapade.

(Obviously, having excellent dress-sense doesn't hurt in that regard either.)

I’ve been told I look like James mcavoy haha
Original post by Bang Outta Order
ahhh **** i remember pengaleng :laugh: i never said that though, thats too much...i asked my gf what lang means and she said "galang" means go away...ah well these kids make up **** everyday

It was said a lot at my school :laugh: didn't think they would still be using it now smh.
I didn’t know that either...

OP did you mean leng or peng :lol:

You are leng and peng
But I meant leng :h:
I've heard leng before but only once or twice...
Original post by Precious Illusions
It was said a lot at my school :laugh: didn't think they would still be using it now smh.

I have never heard pengaleng in my life...
Reply 79
In terms of looks it would be a solid 3/10, but in terms of who I am as a person I'll go 11/10, I wouldn't change a single thing about me. Arrogant? Yes. Bothered? No.

Quick Reply