what the... Watch

username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i just finished work at 3am and on my way home, i’m pretty sure i’ve seen approximately 7 foxes. why are they out and about at this time? i literally had to run because i’m so terrified of them. the first one i saw stopped to stare at me for a good 3 minutes. pretty sure it either has a crush on me or is a jinn disguised as a fox. both equally as terrifying. i do remember reading an article of a fox that came inside a home and ate a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are london foxes so aggressive?? and why do they walk so slowly clearing trying to terrify me ...? also when i finally saw someone of the same species, they were walking so fast away from me and i needed someone sorry
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I want to see a fox
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
I want to see a fox
trust me, you don’t.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry)
trust me, you don’t.
Why are you scared of them? Did you know you can have pet foxes?
username3890778
Rep:
?
Why are you scared of them? Did you know you can have pet foxes?
because they’re big, because they can eat me, because they look scary, because one has eaten a baby before and yes i’m a 5’7 nearly overweight girl but when i am frightened, i am very vulnerable. london foxes are the demons. anywhere else, i’m fine. but the ones here seem to be on their period all the time
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
because they’re big, because they can eat me, because they look scary, because one has eaten a baby before and yes i’m a 5’7 nearly overweight girl but when i am frightened, i am very vulnerable. london foxes are the demons. anywhere else, i’m fine. but the ones here seem to be on their period all the time
If the foxes you’re seeing look big enough to eat you then I would wager you’re looking at something else entirely. They’re likely more scared of you than you are of them. Humans kill babies and other people all the time but you presumably aren’t scared of other humans
username3890778
Rep:
?
If the foxes you’re seeing look big enough to eat you then I would wager you’re looking at something else entirely. They’re likely more scared of you than you are of them. Humans kill babies and other people all the time but you presumably aren’t scared of other humans
are you a vegan
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
are you a vegan
Nope, just pointing out that humans are a lot more dangerous than foxes
username3890778
Rep:
?
Nope, just pointing out that humans are a lot more dangerous than foxes
so if you saw a human and a fox at 3am, would you cross the road to pass the fox or stay on the human side? choose wisely. i pick the human.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so if you saw a human and a fox at 3am, would you cross the road to pass the fox or stay on the human side? choose wisely. i pick the human.
A fox is unlikely to have either the intention or the capability to be able to rape, rob or murder a lone female at 3am so I’d avoid the human (if male)
Shimo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Foxes are one of the only animals to be able to adapt to an urban environment, that being said, they're not aggressive and it's actually very hard to get close to one. I try feeding them when I walk my dog at night(they're nocturnal, hence being out at 3am), but they never let me pet them
username3890778
Rep:
?
A fox is unlikely to have either the intention or the capability to be able to rape, rob or murder a lone female at 3am so I’d avoid the human (if male)
(Original post by Shimo)
Foxes are one of the only animals to be able to adapt to an urban environment, that being said, they're not aggressive and it's actually very hard to get close to one. I try feeding them when I walk my dog at night(they're nocturnal, hence being out at 3am), but they never let me pet them
lost for words... really.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shimo)
This is cute, I wanna pet a fox too
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i just finished work at 3am and on my way home, i’m pretty sure i’ve seen approximately 7 foxes. why are they out and about at this time? i literally had to run because i’m so terrified of them. the first one i saw stopped to stare at me for a good 3 minutes. pretty sure it either has a crush on me or is a jinn disguised as a fox. both equally as terrifying. i do remember reading an article of a fox that came inside a home and ate a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are london foxes so aggressive?? and why do they walk so slowly clearing trying to terrify me ...? also when i finally saw someone of the same species, they were walking so fast away from me and i needed someone sorry
You're lucky they were only Foxes... Bare weirdo's be hanging around that time, especially in London.. BRO.. 3AM is when u finished work?? If it was me I would get a taxi or a ride home.. I never walk out anywhere passed 11...
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would walk back the way I came...
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zain_Ahmed)
You're lucky they were only Foxes... Bare weirdo's be hanging around that time, especially in London.. BRO.. 3AM is when u finished work?? If it was me I would get a taxi or a ride home.. I never walk out anywhere passed 11...
ah i didn’t wanna waste £18 on uber
username3890778
Rep:
?
i guess i’m the only one afraid of foxes lol
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I acc freak out when i see one. I hear stories of babies being chewed up by one, so a whole heard of em can pretty much drag me down the street:ashamed2:
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would have cried and called my mum
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
I acc freak out when i see one. I hear stories of babies being chewed up by one, so a whole heard of em can pretty much drag me down the street:ashamed2:
eggxactly!!!!!!!! but you know london ones don’t just run away from you, they run towards you cause they’re hella brave

(Original post by Obolinda)
I would have cried and called my mum
my mum would’ve told me to man up, plus she’s in dubai
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (87)
24.3%
No (271)
75.7%

Watched Threads