The Student Room Group

What would you rate yourself outta 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Mogg
In terms of looks it would be a solid 3/10, but in terms of who I am as a person I'll go 11/10, I wouldn't change a single thing about me. Arrogant? Yes. Bothered? No.

Best reply on this thread ngl
Original post by Anonymous
Personally I think I’m a 7/10
Also what celeb do you look like?

probably 6/10
and i look like anybody such as jackie chan, jet li, bruce lee, or anybody you see in china town
Original post by Umair_B_K
I've heard leng before but only once or twice...

Original post by FutureIB
I didn’t know that either...

OP did you mean leng or peng :lol:

Original post by It's****ingWOODY
User submitted innit, if you've heard of the word chances are someone else has and put it on there :h:

What do family members + people rate you guys out of 10? And what do TSRians rate you outta 10?
Also, @FutureIB why would you rate yourself a 6.5/10 I’m genuinely curious, I don’t know if you’re taking the piss or what :tongue:
What do family members + people rate you guys out of 10? And what do TSRians rate you outta 10?
Also, @FutureIB why would you rate yourself a 6.5/10 I’m genuinely curious, I don’t know if you’re taking the piss or what :tongue:

Family members it varies but I’ve asked a few never asked all of them (I have a massive family)

Sister in law: 9/10 wo makeup, 10/10 with makeup
Older brother: he’s said I’m average looking lol (his opinion beauty is subjective), he’s like ‘yeah you have green eyes, dark hair and tanned skin but many people do it’s nothing special’ 😂
Erm...cousins in Canada said minimum 9/10
Friends, I don’t ask friends cos that’s mad weird. But guys rate me minimum 8/10 +
Overall, I haven’t got lower than 8/10 but I think I’m a 6.5/10 because...firstly I rate very harshly as I think the average person is 5/10 and secondly...I haven’t got my ideal body yet. I want my body to be like sommer rays and it’s getting there but it’s very hard. I’m 5 foot 7/8 so have to have loads of calories in a day. (I count my calories and have 2350 a day 😆) so once I achieve that I will be higher than a 6.5/10
But I never get this rating scale. Because my 7/10 is different from someone else’s 7/10
Like I was watching a rate me vid on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/mLmvJuOke1E
People out ere rating her 8/10 + when I would personally say shes 6/10
So it’s all very subjective, I’ve realised as long you’re somewhat pretty guys will rate you a minimum 8/10 :lol:
Soz for rambling on haha
Reply 84
10 at least. i just like myself.
Family members it varies but I’ve asked a few never asked all of them (I have a massive family)

Sister in law: 9/10 wo makeup, 10/10 with makeup
Older brother: he’s said I’m average looking lol (his opinion beauty is subjective), he’s like ‘yeah you have green eyes, dark hair and tanned skin but many people do it’s nothing special’ 😂
Erm...cousins in Canada said minimum 9/10
Friends, I don’t ask friends cos that’s mad weird. But guys rate me minimum 8/10 +
Overall, I haven’t got lower than 8/10 but I think I’m a 6.5/10 because...firstly I rate very harshly as I think the average person is 5/10 and secondly...I haven’t got my ideal body yet. I want my body to be like sommer rays and it’s getting there but it’s very hard. I’m 5 foot 7/8 so have to have loads of calories in a day. (I count my calories and have 2350 a day 😆) so once I achieve that I will be higher than a 6.5/10
But I never get this rating scale. Because my 7/10 is different from someone else’s 7/10
Like I was watching a rate me vid on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/mLmvJuOke1E
People out ere rating her 8/10 + when I would personally say shes 6/10
So it’s all very subjective, I’ve realised as long you’re somewhat pretty guys will rate you a minimum 8/10 :lol:
Soz for rambling on haha

Trust me you don’t look like the average plain jane on the street
I haven’t seen your body so can’t comment on that, face wise for me you’re between 9-10/10 I can’t tell properly from your pp
Would you say you’re the best looking in your family?
Also, what type of guys do you think are fit?
I’m curious why do you think you’re a 7.5/10 and not a solid 9/10 ?
Original post by ANM775
wouldn't really give myself a fixed rating as womens reactions to me can vary tremedously.

Fair enough bro
Original post by Bang Outta Order
ahhh **** i remember pengaleng :laugh: i never said that though, thats too much...i asked my gf what lang means and she said "galang" means go away...ah well these kids make up **** everyday

What would you rate yourself outta 10?
Trust me you don’t look like the average plain jane on the street
I haven’t seen your body so can’t comment on that, face wise for me you’re between 9-10/10 I can’t tell properly from your pp
Would you say you’re the best looking in your family?
Also, what type of guys do you think are fit?

Thank you

Nope, my oldest brother is better looking than me, he looks like a young Robert de niro, other than him yes
Arabic and black guys I find most attractive
But also find mixed raced, indian and Pakistani guys good looking
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
On average like a 7.5. When I'm shredded, fresh haircut, clean shave or facial hair looking tidy, dressed up to the nines, I can go up to maybe a 9/10, whereas when I'm bulked up wearing loose clothing and if I could do with a haircut and a shave I'm probably like a 6/10. That said I'm 6'2'' and some women do seem to go for the big rough looking type of guy even though I think I look like crap like that :lol:

Omg ur a guy, I always say ur dp from far away and I thought it was a girls neck
Reply 90
Fair enough bro

I've watched a lot of rate me vids on youtube and noticed that most guys and girls over rate themselves. You will not get accurate answers to asking this question on a forum for the simple reason people are worried about looking arrogant, and someone coming in and saying "well actually you're a 4/10.." after they've rated themselves a 9/10

More accurate are youtube video's, where the person hasn't got that fear of being torn to shreds as it's just the friendly camera man there at the time. I've noticed that the majority of young western women rate themselves in the 8-10 range. Australian women seem to rate themselves lower for some reason. It seemed like it may be genuine with Australian women as when guys around the 4/5 range tried to step to them they were successful, and the girls were around 8 imo but rating themselves about 5.

In the UK and US I have noticed that some guys have tried to step to girls after being rated, and I've only seen it succeed when the guy was rated 7.5 minimum by her. Therefore, I would say that when it comes to random guys, most girls have their standards at 7.5 minimum.

So if you ask a random girl to rate you and she rates you 7/10 don't start gassing. Because in all liklihood, if you were to step to her she'd make up some excuse and turn you down.......
Thank you

Nope, my oldest brother is better looking than me, he looks like a young Robert de niro, other than him yes
Arabic and black guys I find most attractive
But also find mixed raced, indian and Pakistani guys good looking

I’m better looking than you
Attachment not found
(edited 4 years ago)
About a 6

I've been told I look a little like Pewdiepie and some other Youtuber I don't know the name of.
Normally a 6/10 appearance, can push a 7.5.
1/10
Original post by Mia6666666660
Attachment not found

Clearly...🤭 I’m a peasant compared to you...

Yo I recognise you, fam it’s your ‘ex’ 😂 what a beg :lol:
Original post by ANM775
I've watched a lot of rate me vids on youtube and noticed that most guys and girls over rate themselves. You will not get accurate answers to asking this question on a forum for the simple reason people are worried about looking arrogant, and someone coming in and saying "well actually you're a 4/10.." after they've rated themselves a 9/10

More accurate are youtube video's, where the person hasn't got that fear of being torn to shreds as it's just the friendly camera man there at the time. I've noticed that the majority of young western women rate themselves in the 8-10 range. Australian women seem to rate themselves lower for some reason. It seemed like it may be genuine with Australian women as when guys around the 4/5 range tried to step to them they were successful, and the girls were around 8 imo but rating themselves about 5.

In the UK and US I have noticed that some guys have tried to step to girls after being rated, and I've only seen it succeed when the guy was rated 7.5 minimum by her. Therefore, I would say that when it comes to random guys, most girls have their standards at 7.5 minimum.

So if you ask a random girl to rate you and she rates you 7/10 don't start gassing. Because in all liklihood, if you were to step to her she'd make up some excuse and turn you down.......

This is so true

I think people are harsher on a forum online than irl
People don’t know you on here, don’t owe you a high score
TSR rate very harshly, their very nit picky 😂
Original post by JoshDarnIt
About a 6

I've been told I look a little like Pewdiepie and some other Youtuber I don't know the name of.

You look like Messi too
Is it josh from the sidemen?
Original post by ANM775

What do girls rate you on average?
Original post by Mia6666666660
Attachment not found

Lol no you’re not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending