Anyone else so single it hurts? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When all ur friends are in relationships and your love life is just a mess. I’m not desperate for a relationship but ya girl just wants to be loved 😞

Anyone else in this situation lol?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I feel this so much 😂 my best mate is with his gf now so I have nothing to do. All my other mates have relationships. Just come to accept it’ll never happen lol.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I love being single. I came out a relationship in which I didn’t enjoy the company of my boyfriend and I basically felt nothing towards him. It made me realise that staying single was the best way i was able to grow and develop maturely and it came me a concept of self-love!! It also gives you a lot of time to think things through into what i was looking for in a relationship and what I wanted. Staying single gives you an independence that you lose in a relationship and I kinda miss it. Don’t rush into anything (like I did) as that was what caused me to feel nothing towards my ex-boyfriend and basically turned me into an introvert as I didn’t want to spend no time or nothing with him (I used to lie to get out of things). Honestly, enjoy what you have and let love blossom naturally as it should come on its own. Enjoy your life, you shouldn’t depend on a boy to be happy
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I love being single. I came out a relationship in which I didn’t enjoy the company of my boyfriend and I basically felt nothing towards him. It made me realise that staying single was the best way i was able to grow and develop maturely and it came me a concept of self-love!! It also gives you a lot of time to think things through into what i was looking for in a relationship and what I wanted. Staying single gives you an independence that you lose in a relationship and I kinda miss it. Don’t rush into anything (like I did) as that was what caused me to feel nothing towards my ex-boyfriend and basically turned me into an introvert as I didn’t want to spend no time or nothing with him (I used to lie to get out of things). Honestly, enjoy what you have and let love blossom naturally as it should come on its own. Enjoy your life, you shouldn’t depend on a boy to be happy
Yeah I know, I’m really not dependent on a guy to be happy and I’m trying everything in my self love book lol.

He just really made me happy and now being alone hurts. Idek lol. I guess I just want to meet ‘the one’ now, like why is he not coming into my life? Boy why are u taking so long?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Yes
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Love takes time to blossom my love
Anonymous #1
I feel this so much 😂 my best mate is with his gf now so I have nothing to do. All my other mates have relationships. Just come to accept it’ll never happen lol.
I’m sure it will happen. The problem is why is it taking so longgg?

Glad someone else relate tho lol
Anonymous #1
Love takes time to blossom my love
Even you calling me ‘love’ made me blush.

My life has peaked -_-
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah but I kissed one of my oldest friends last night so no
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hahaha omg, I won’t say it again😂 don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find the nugget
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it sucks. Wish I could ask out a girl but its just so socially awkward that I don't have the guts to do it, especially to strangers...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I’m sure it will happen. The problem is why is it taking so longgg?

Glad someone else relate tho lol
In all honesty because I’ll only put myself forward if I really like a person. If I’m even slightly unsure I won’t pursue as I don’t want to hurt other people.

What a melt 😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mpaprika)
yeah but I kissed one of my oldest friends last night so no
At least one of us is happy.

Good for u babes
Anonymous #1
In all honesty because I’ll only put myself forward if I really like a person. If I’m even slightly unsure I won’t pursue as I don’t want to hurt other people.

What a melt 😂
This is too relatable.

Even when they ask me out I still think it’s a joke.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
This is too relatable.

Even when they ask me out I still think it’s a joke.
That would be me if I was a girl lol.

I don’t think the girl I like atm likes me back but she has been a lot more talkative since I let her know what I thought of her 😂

This is probably not in my interest, just going to get my mind messed with, I can feel it.
Anonymous #1
That would be me if I was a girl lol.

I don’t think the girl I like atm likes me back but she has been a lot more talkative since I let her know what I thought of her 😂

This is probably not in my interest, just going to get my mind messed with, I can feel it.
This would be me as a boy lol.

Give it a chance bruh, us girls r not that bad
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't stress. Keep looking, you'll find them.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
Hey,
I feel u, honestly I do. I really like this guy, and I feel like we have a connection. But I’ve been too scared to move forward and express my feelings to him, and it sucks. I know if I were to be more brave and clear, we’d both be happy. You’re not alone.
Also, can anyone give me advice regarding my crush. This girl is having a fling with him, but me and him have quite a deep friendship, where we can trust each other and feel really comfortable. Does anyone think I shouldn’t worry too much about this other girl? ://((
Anonymous #1
Hey,
I feel u, honestly I do. I really like this guy, and I feel like we have a connection. But I’ve been too scared to move forward and express my feelings to him, and it sucks. I know if I were to be more brave and clear, we’d both be happy. You’re not alone.
Also, can anyone give me advice regarding my crush. This girl is having a fling with him, but me and him have quite a deep friendship, where we can trust each other and feel really comfortable. Does anyone think I shouldn’t worry too much about this other girl? ://((
Well if they are having a fling then technically he’s with her, so it doesn’t matter whether or not u worry.

Situations like that is a recipe for disaster and heartbreak. I would completely back away and try to get over him. Seeing him with another girl would be painful enough, having HOPES that u would still end up together would only intensify the pain.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
Well if they are having a fling then technically he’s with her, so it doesn’t matter whether or not u worry.

Situations like that is a recipe for disaster and heartbreak. I would completely back away and try to get over him. Seeing him with another girl would be painful enough, having HOPES that u would still end up together would only intensify the pain.
Hey,
Thanks for the advice. I know what u mean .
It is hard, and I did go through heartbreak. It’s hard especially when we were good friends, yet I wouldn’t make it clear I like him. And then this girl has just only got to know him recently and is trying to hang out with him so much and take him away when I’m talking to him://. Hard to get over someone u were really close to. But u get u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.84%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.68%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (83)
35.47%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.34%

Watched Threads