The Student Room Group

I need boy advice!!!!!!!

I am crazy about this guy. I see him for a few weeks then I dont for about 2 months because the boys and girls team at my dance only mix for mixed shows. All my friends think that he likes me, he doesnt talk to any other girls only me, he stands next to me a lot, he teases me ALL THE TIME, and we talked the whole way home on the way back from the show talking about personal stuff. I kinda think his best friend likes me tho, he gives me sneaky grins when the guy who I likes isnt looking and the guy that I likes keep pushing him into me. I did fancy the best friend at the beginning but I have liked my crush for months now. I dont know what to do???????? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Talk to the guy you like more and try to get closer
Thank you! Its really hard tho because I don't see him very often. I dont have any socials either.
Reply 3
Ask him out on a date, go to the movies or somewhere fun.

It's important to go out with him so you could get to know him more.

He seems to like you because he gives you attention but he might be shy.
Original post by Saffron08
Thank you! Its really hard tho because I don't see him very often. I dont have any socials either.

Talk to him online or try to plan something with him or like a group of friends including him to get closer with him.
Thank u! My parents are really strict I am not allowed out the house by myself, last time I went out with my friends was 5 months ago. I dont know what to do! I want him to ask for my number or something
Original post by beach700
Ask him out on a date, go to the movies or somewhere fun.

It's important to go out with him so you could get to know him more.

He seems to like you because he gives you attention but he might be shy.
Approach him and ask him for his number at the next mixed show! Make the first move as it’ll make him more confident if he does like you
I was going to ask for his number last time, I should have 🤦🏽*♀️ Tysm!
Reply 8
I was going to ask for his number last time, I should have 🤦🏽*♀️ Tysm!

Next time you see him, ask him for his number.
Reply 9
Add him to WhatsApp, Snapchat
Next time you see him, ask him for his number.

That will be in 2 months 😬😔 wont he think I am desperate tho?
That will be in 2 months 😬😔 wont he think I am desperate tho?

If he likes you, he won't think you are desperate.

You could also add him on Facebook.
If he likes you, he won't think you are desperate.

You could also add him on Facebook.

I dont have any socials, strict parents
I’m sure you could try find him on Facebook, insta, ect if you reach out to some of your friends who you do dance with; I bet someone you know has a mate who knows him would could perhaps put a word in for you !
Original post by fefssdf
I’m sure you could try find him on Facebook, insta, ect if you reach out to some of your friends who you do dance with; I bet someone you know has a mate who knows him would could perhaps put a word in for you !

I dont have any socials 😔 my friend has him on insta tho. But he doesnt talk to her
I dont have any socials, strict parents

How old are you exactly if you don't mind saying it.

Having strict parents might not be fun but say this to yourself, they are strict so you could succeed later on in life.
I am 14, ik I am still young
I am 14, ik I am still young

At that age, your parents have control over you.

You are aloud to text?
He's made of slugs and snails and puppy dogs' tails.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending