The Student Room Group

Girls might not want to have sex with me because im circumcised

What should i do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Unless you find a way to be uncircumcised then there's nothing you can do. Some girls don't even care about stuff like that.
Circumsicion generally isn't a turn off. In fact some girls prefer it.
Reply 3
Move to America.
It’s not a turn off... wtf?
I cannot see it being an issue except from women who are anti-semitic, whom I hope you would not wish to associate with (or indeed anti-semitic men should your preferences change).
Reply 6
Unless you can find a way to grow your foreskin back, there’s nothing you can do with this girl. Lol

If she feels that strongly about it, cut her loose and move on to someone else who cares about more than how your junk looks.
Original post by Anonymous
What should i do?

Have several women actually told you this is the reason they don't want to have sex with you?
It’s not an issue, it’s an advantage imo.
Any decent girl won't care either way
Original post by asif007
Unless you can find a way to grow your foreskin back, there’s nothing you can do with this girl. Lol

If she feels that strongly about it, cut her loose and move on to someone else who cares about more than how your junk looks.

I knew an American girl who refused to go out with guys who had a "mutilated penis" in her words.
I knew an American girl who refused to go out with guys who had a "mutilated penis" in her words.

Haha, what a considerate and open-minded girl she sounds like. :tongue:
Find a nice Jewish girl?
I have a question. Why does anyone care? I don’t understand much about it like what’s the diff between a circumcised one and a non circumcised one. Does it look very diff? Also is sex different? Genuinely want to know
I have a question. Why does anyone care? I don’t understand much about it like what’s the diff between a circumcised one and a non circumcised one. Does it look very diff? Also is sex different? Genuinely want to know

Im a girl btw
Original post by asif007
Haha, what a considerate and open-minded girl she sounds like. :tongue:

Indeed. Much like women who refuse to go out with men because they are uncircumcised.
Indeed. Much like women who refuse to go out with men because they are uncircumcised.

I know, ridiculous isn’t it! :redface:
What should i do?

Bugger all you can do, My second husband is circumcised - absolutely lovely. First husband wasn't - bit disappointing - but that may be because he was first husband
Make a fake forsekin using a plastic tube to slip on
Honestly should not be an issue and if it is just find someone else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending