The Student Room Group

Why has my sixth form chose eduqas for biology alevel?

There is little resources for eduqas and I did RS in eduqas and it was the most difficult thing in my life due to the lack of resources. Why can’t they use common exam boards like Edexcel or AQA just like GCSEs?
They stupid change college
lmao wjec is the actually the worst thing ever, good luck
Original post by ArtmisKco
There is little resources for eduqas and I did RS in eduqas and it was the most difficult thing in my life due to the lack of resources. Why can’t they use common exam boards like Edexcel or AQA just like GCSEs?

Eduqas is terrible. I also did Biology A level with them and they just add so much unnecessary information into the questions that it just confuses you, you don't know what the question is asking you most of the time and you don't have enough time to actually think about your response, you are correct about the lack of resources too so my college told me to use AQA resources instead which confused me even more. This was my experience anyways, yours could be different however.
😂😂great, now I confirmed how bad eduqas is. I’m going to ask why we do eduqas on induction day. I hope my experience will be better this time but I’ve cursed eduqas so much throughout the years.
I do wjec for all my subjects (welsh version of educes) and wanted to buy the textbooks for a level today. I live in WALES and this is a WELSH exam board and not a single shop had the textbooks, language a level textbooks don't even exist. educes is literally the worst, mistakes in textbooks, not enough information, badly written exams, and unfair grading
Miraculous. I’m going to be doomed by the looks of it 🤯

Quick Reply

Latest