The Student Room Group

Urgent advice needed thank you 🙏

Hi
I’m just looking for abit of Advice I’m looking too apply for Uni of York, uni of Liverpool, Aston uni, UWE and uni of Worcester and I’m just looking for any info on the unis I’m looking too apply too business management what are the unis like ? Which is the best for my course if you know also , I’m predicted AAC what’s the chances of me getting offers back I have a very strong personal statement too go with these grades so what is the chances too getting a offer back from peoples experiences the unis entry requirements are:

York-AAB (favourite)
Liverpool- ABB
Aston-ABB-BBB
UWE-BCC
Worcester-BCC

Thanks means a lot ! 👊
Original post by DAeg
Hi
I’m just looking for abit of Advice I’m looking too apply for Uni of York, uni of Liverpool, Aston uni, UWE and uni of Worcester and I’m just looking for any info on the unis I’m looking too apply too business management what are the unis like ? Which is the best for my course if you know also , I’m predicted AAC what’s the chances of me getting offers back I have a very strong personal statement too go with these grades so what is the chances too getting a offer back from peoples experiences the unis entry requirements are:

York-AAB (favourite)
Liverpool- ABB
Aston-ABB-BBB
UWE-BCC
Worcester-BCC

Thanks means a lot ! 👊

York is a little ambitious but it's a great range of choices there :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
York is a little ambitious but it's a great range of choices there :smile:

Hi thanks for getting back too me what makes you say York is ambitious would AAC not be enough for a offer back ? Cheers 👍🙏
Original post by DAeg
Hi thanks for getting back too me what makes you say York is ambitious would AAC not be enough for a offer back ? Cheers 👍🙏

people would be applying with higher predicted grades but since your other choices are lower, i would give it a go still.
Reply 4
people would be applying with higher predicted grades but since your other choices are lower, i would give it a go still.

The ucas calculator says I have a higher than 90% chance of getting a offer should I read into this in your experience thank you sm
Original post by DAeg
The ucas calculator says I have a higher than 90% chance of getting a offer should I read into this in your experience thank you sm

the ucas calculator is quite subjective, i would say if you want to apply then give it a go as the rest of your choices are lower.
Reply 6
the ucas calculator is quite subjective, i would say if you want to apply then give it a go as the rest of your choices are lower.

Cheers 👍👍
York is your most risky choice as there will be lots of other people applying with AAA predictions but still worth a shot, as Claire says. UWE and Worcester are both very safe choices- you don’t really need 2 courses with such low requirements - aren’t there any other Unis you like the look of at around the Aston/Liverpool mark?
Reply 8
Original post by harrysbar
York is your most risky choice as there will be other people applying with AAA predictions but still worth a shot, as Claire says. UWE and Worcester are both very safe choices- you don’t really need 2 courses with such low requirements - aren’t there any other Unis you like the look of at around the Aston/Liverpool mark?

If I got my C up too a B so on there requirements do you reckon that will mean I get one ?
Original post by DAeg
If I got my C up too a B so on there requirements do you reckon that will mean I get one ?

Well it makes it more likely but you may get an offer anyway with AAC predicted, only York can say for sure. Your teachers may be willing to predict AAB but only if they genuinely feel you can improve
Reply 10
Well it makes it more likely but you may get an offer anyway with AAC predicted, only York can say for sure. Your teachers may be willing to predict AAB but only if they genuinely feel you can improve

Cheers mate I have heard that York regularly drop there grades down one or two most years do you know any truth in that as I know Newcastle do for sure
I don’t know but you get 5 choices on the UCAS form so careers advisers say you can afford to take a risk with one of them
Reply 12
I don’t know but you get 5 choices on the UCAS form so careers advisers say you can afford to take a risk with one of them

Sound cheers mate 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending