laugh72
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sir i have serious question , is it impossible to do English lit with a grade 6 even tho I was predicted a 7.since year 7 I’ve enjoyed English however I have this CONSTANT FEAR I will be with people who got 789s and I will underperform . I’m so annoyed with myself I want English as my thirdoption Incas s I don’t wanna go with medicine in the future as I’ve also chose bio and chem . Any advice from anyone would help so much thank u!!!!!!
S.carter
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laugh72)
Sir i have serious question , is it impossible to do English lit with a grade 6 even tho I was predicted a 7.since year 7 I’ve enjoyed English however I have this CONSTANT FEAR I will be with people who got 789s and I will underperform . I’m so annoyed with myself I want English as my thirdoption Incas s I don’t wanna go with medicine in the future as I’ve also chose bio and chem . Any advice from anyone would help so much thank u!!!!!!
Depends what grade your 6th form requires really.
Most people are on a level playing field when you start as its very different to GCSE anyway.
If you put in the work you can do well
laugh72
Rep:
?
(Original post by S.carter)
Depends what grade your 6th form requires really.
Most people are on a level playing field when you start as its very different to GCSE anyway.
If you put in the work you can do well
Thank you , they want a five
S.carter
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you , they want a five
That’s fine then
Make sure you really consider your teachers feedback and do practice essays for them to mark and you’ll be fine
laugh72
Rep:
?
That’s fine then
Make sure you really consider your teachers feedback and do practice essays for them to mark and you’ll be fine
Thank u so much have a nice day
laugh72
Rep:
?
That’s fine then
Sorry Wdym by a level playing field
S.carter
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry Wdym by a level playing field
I mean most people will be on a similar level grade wise at first even if they got an 8/9 at GCSE, because it’s different to GCSE. After that, as long as you do practice essays and revise quotes, you’ll be fine.
laugh72
Rep:
?
I mean most people will be on a similar level grade wise at first even if they got an 8/9 at GCSE, because it’s different to GCSE. After that, as long as you do practice essays and revise quotes, you’ll be fine.
Ahh I see much appreciated !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads