The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

When do I apply for my timetable?

Hi!

My name is Anastasia and I'll be starting at Royal Holloway this September. I wanted to know if there's any information on when applications for specific modules within our courses are going to be. I've looked through the website and the only information I found was that timetables will be ready September 9th. There's nothing about when applications start and I'm a little worried I missed it.
Reply 1
Since you're in first year they normally make you register with the department and choose what modules you'd like to do within freshers week
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LaxiFaxi
Since you're in first year they normally make you register with the department and choose what modules you'd like to do within freshers week

Thank you so much! This was super helpful and I'm so relieved :smile:
Reply 3
Anastasias a cool name, I like the song too. What you gonna study?
Reply 4
Original post by Mattious
Anastasias a cool name, I like the song too. What you gonna study?

thank you so much!! im studying liberal arts
Reply 5
Original post by anastasiaq
Hi!

My name is Anastasia and I'll be starting at Royal Holloway this September. I wanted to know if there's any information on when applications for specific modules within our courses are going to be. I've looked through the website and the only information I found was that timetables will be ready September 9th. There's nothing about when applications start and I'm a little worried I missed it.

where did you find the time table? I'm having trouble looking for mine
Original post by KS0
where did you find the time table? I'm having trouble looking for mine

Hi KS0,

You will receive your timetable during our Welcome Week once you have registered at the University and your department.

Hope that helps,

Philippa :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending