The Student Room Group

I have lost my GCSE results what can I do?

I've lost my GCSE results while travelling and I think I may need them in the future, is there any way I can get them back?
Did you get your results this year? When you go back to school or college etc they will give you proper certificates for your exams. Just don’t lose those or you’ll have to pay £50
Original post by powerpuff674
Did you get your results this year? When you go back to school or college etc they will give you proper certificates for your exams. Just don’t lose those or you’ll have to pay £50

It'll probably be a lot more than £50 unfortunately.

The results slip that your school gives you on results day doesn't matter, it's the certificates that are important.
Original post by powerpuff674

Are you sure you get your certificates once school starts? I’m getting some of my papers remarked, the deadline is the 19th of September so it’s possible to not get my final results until early October…
Unless you get a new certificate if you’re grades do change then I don’t see how you get the certificate back so early.
(edited 4 years ago)
You get your certificates in November, I think.
I think you get your certificates in November

Original post by Maximus 190)Are you sure you get your certificates once school starts? I’m getting some of my papers remarked, the deadline is the 19th of September so it’s possible to not get my final results until early October…
Unless you get a new certificate if you’re grades do change then I don’t see how you get the certificate back so early.
Original post by Maximus 190
Are you sure you get your certificates once school starts? I’m getting some of my papers remarked, the deadline is the 19th of September so it’s possible to not get my final results until early October…

Yeah by ‘back to school’ I meant sometime in that academic year
Original post by MinaBee
It'll probably be a lot more than £50 unfortunately.

The results slip that your school gives you on results day doesn't matter, it's the certificates that are important.

It’s £43 for AQA and Edexcel ‘per certificate’ sooo

Quick Reply

Latest