The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Who is going to University of east London? (Freshers 2019)

I will be studying media and communication

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NovaChro

Hi!

So happy to hear you decided to choose to study with us! :thumbsup:

Hopefully you can find other fellow first years here...but if you have any questions for us in the meantime, please let me know.

- Meg
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of East London
Hi!

So happy to hear you decided to choose to study with us! :thumbsup:

Hopefully you can find other fellow first years here...but if you have any questions for us in the meantime, please let me know.

- Meg

Yeah I cant wait to start, I am really looking forward to the work I will be doing in media and communication :smile:

Just a quick question are there any active scholarships as of now?
Yeah I cant wait to start, I am really looking forward to the work I will be doing in media and communication :smile:

Just a quick question are there any active scholarships as of now?

I'd suggest getting in touch with our Student Money Advice and Rights Team (SMART) for information about what scholarships and bursaries you might be able to apply for. You can call or email them on 020 8223 4444 or [email protected]

There is also information on this web page as well: https://www.uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/fees-and-funding
Hope to apply as a 2020 applicant :h:
Reply 5

Don’t think you’ll find many on tsr
Reply 6
Original post by Bazyli
Don’t think you’ll find many on tsr

Where can I find first-year UEL students then?

And will you be a first-year student at UEL?
Reply 7
Where can I find first-year UEL students then?

And will you be a first-year student at UEL?

No and no. Sorry
Reply 8
Original post by University of East London
I'd suggest getting in touch with our Student Money Advice and Rights Team (SMART) for information about what scholarships and bursaries you might be able to apply for. You can call or email them on 020 8223 4444 or [email protected]

There is also information on this web page as well: https://www.uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/fees-and-funding

Oh thank you so much, will do that; by the way, I visited UEL today and spoke to one of the staff at the student union hub he was really helpful, answered every question I had.

But one thing stood out to me he said to me he couldn't find my UEL student number on the system, why is that I have UEL firmly accepted on UCAS as my firm choice. Is it because I need to apply for the student ID card?
I’m going to be studying at UEL next month as a first year. I’m on the film course.
Oh thank you so much, will do that; by the way, I visited UEL today and spoke to one of the staff at the student union hub he was really helpful, answered every question I had.

But one thing stood out to me he said to me he couldn't find my UEL student number on the system, why is that I have UEL firmly accepted on UCAS as my firm choice. Is it because I need to apply for the student ID card?

I think you need to make your student ID and enroll online.
Don't worry I'll be coming to UEL to study but for biomedical science at Stratford campus
Reply 11
Original post by ObedientBeliever
Don't worry I'll be coming to UEL to study but for biomedical science at Stratford campus

Yeah, thanks for letting me know I am aware of it, they sent me an email letting me know to enroll online, and I just completed the enrolling form they will contact me soon.

Only after enrolling they can send out student ID's, I am pretty sure; Cannot wait, to start my course!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Emma_LouiseH
I’m going to be studying at UEL next month as a first year. I’m on the film course.

Then I might see you since we will be in the same building I would assume as both of our courses are similar in a way, mine is media and communications.

I can't give out my real name in the forums, its the internet you know anything can happen, sorry about that
I am studying Journalism my Instagram is not private if you would like to contact me :smile: I’m moving into halls of residence on the 20th of September good luck everyone! @Dreamerz_dream3.14
Original post by Emma_LouiseH

Sickkk I’m doing journalism, maybe could help each other out with some stuff.

I'll be starting biomed too, are u a first year?
Original post by imurhopejhope
I'll be starting biomed too, are u a first year?

Yes starting mine at sep 23rd!!!
Looking forward to meeting you !!!
Yes starting mine at sep 23rd!!!
Looking forward to meeting you !!!

me too!! im gutted that hardly anyone at UEL uses tsr, but im lucky to have found one. Are you gonna be in halls?
Original post by imurhopejhope
me too!! im gutted that hardly anyone at UEL uses tsr, but im lucky to have found one. Are you gonna be in halls?

Oh no sorry. I live 50 minutes away from the uni so going to be travelling on train :smile:
Oh no sorry. I live 50 minutes away from the uni so going to be travelling on train :smile:

Interesting, I'm commuting from Chelmsford :O we might meet eachother on the way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending