The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath 2019/20 Freshers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HannahT2803
I got 41 i think😂 i’m not too sure where abouts that is. Ah well, being near the back it’ll be quieter at least :smile:

I think there is a campus map on the University website that is where I saw it. Yeah, alot of reviews said it was really quiet which is good I guess as I picked alcohol free so it would be a bonus
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by ElNiñoo
I think there is a campus map on the University website that is where I saw it. Yeah, alot of reviews said it was really quiet which is good I guess as I picked alcohol free so it would be a bonus

Ohh, i’ll take a look on there! Yeah, it sounds like the sort of thing I’d like as well so hopefully mine will also be quieter😂😂
Ohh, i’ll take a look on there! Yeah, it sounds like the sort of thing I’d like as well so hopefully mine will also be quieter😂😂

There is also an Eastwood accommodation group on Facebook too but I don't have Facebook unfortunately
Original post by ElNiñoo
There is also an Eastwood accommodation group on Facebook too but I don't have Facebook unfortunately

Oh really? I tried looking but couldn’t see one, i’ll look again, thankyou.
Oh really? I tried looking but couldn’t see one, i’ll look again, thankyou.

Yeah you have to go on https://www.thesubath.com/freshers2019/flatmates/

Oh thankyou so much :smile:
Oh thankyou so much :smile:

No problem 😁 I found it when I was looking at the freshers events, maybe I should add it into the original post to help others.
Original post by ElNiñoo
No problem 😁 I found it when I was looking at the freshers events, maybe I should add it into the original post to help others.

Yeah maybe, it’s been really helpful for me!
Yeah maybe, it’s been really helpful for me!

Glad to help 😁
Reply 69
Anyone else doing pharmacy?? :biggrin:
Reply 70
Original post by rm.25

I saw 2 or three others that said they were
Original post by rm.25

Yep!
I'm doing pharmacy too! :smile:
Reply 73
Does anyone know if we need to bring pillows, duvets and hangers?
Original post by Spud14
Does anyone know if we need to bring pillows, duvets and hangers?

For my accommodation I think they provide a pillow, duvet and mattress topper. May just be best to go on the page of your accommodation as they have a tab which shows what is included in your accommodation.
Reply 75
Original post by ElNiñoo
For my accommodation I think they provide a pillow, duvet and mattress topper. May just be best to go on the page of your accommodation as they have a tab which shows what is included in your accommodation.

I’ve checked there but I can’t tell if a duvet is provided
Original post by Spud14
I’ve checked there but I can’t tell if a duvet is provided

Do they have an email for enquiries about accommodation? if so you could just throw them an email
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by ElNiñoo
Do they have an email for enquiries about accommodation? if so you could just throw them an email

I haven’t checked, thanks for the advice
Original post by emilyym21
I'm doing pharmacy too! :smile:

Yay! I'm doing pharmacy! Is there a thread for bath pharmacy students?

Quick Reply

Latest