The Student Room Group

People who’ve officially finished yr 11

How do you feel about college/sixth form and what are yous going to study??
Original post by ArtmisKco
How do you feel about college/sixth form and what are yous going to study??

Hey! I'm feeling nervous/excited about sixth form and I'm going to study History, Health and Social and (hopefully) English Lit. :angelwings: Wbu?
Original post by Psychotic Angel
Hey! I'm feeling nervous/excited about sixth form and I'm going to study History, Health and Social and (hopefully) English Lit. :angelwings: Wbu?

Oooh same! I’m worried but you know how some ppl get rly good gcse grades and say that they’ll get good alevel grades? Well I got pretty good gcse grades but I don’t think I deserved it with the amount of revision I did lol so I’m really worried about alevels especially coz my sixth form has eduqas biology and I hate eduqas a lot. It tormented me for religious studies in gcse. I’ll be doing biology chemistry and geography!
6th form - biology maths geography
whoo yr 11 = done
Oooh same! I’m worried but you know how some ppl get rly good gcse grades and say that they’ll get good alevel grades? Well I got pretty good gcse grades but I don’t think I deserved it with the amount of revision I did lol so I’m really worried about alevels especially coz my sixth form has eduqas biology and I hate eduqas a lot. It tormented me for religious studies in gcse. I’ll be doing biology chemistry and geography!

Good luck! :angelwings:
Original post by Psychotic Angel
Good luck! :angelwings:

Cheers, you too!
Original post by khadija.khatun
6th form - biology maths geography
whoo yr 11 = done

Amen.
Cheers, you too!

Quick Reply

Latest