The Student Room Group

wxgmak's A-level GYG

Alevels (2018-2020)
I made a new thread because I hated the old thread's title- what is wrong with me??

What subjects are you doing?

Spoiler

What Grades are you aiming for?

Spoiler

what course do you wanna do at university?

Spoiler

Feel free to add any revision you've done. If you're too shy to make your own post, use this one to stay motivated and add your own diary entries!!

Disclaimer

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

21st August 2019
tasks completed

Spoiler

Productivity rate & why?

Spoiler

Additional notes

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
In!

Spoiler

It took me a second read to get it 😂 hard working students during the day, TSR delinquents at night. Well not us, we’re innocent 😇
Original post by wxgmak
It took me a second read to get it 😂 hard working students during the day, TSR delinquents at night. Well not us, we’re innocent 😇

Hard working? Speak for yourself please.

Spoiler

Honestly, I am the LEAST hardworking person ever. Trying to change that or I'll end up disowned and jobless YIKES!! Don't apologise, It's all friendly banter!! Thank you!!!

Spoiler

22nd August 2019
tasks completed

Spoiler

productivity rate & why?

Spoiler

additional notes

Spoiler

Remember when I said I’ll start being productive everyday ? Well now I’m back to being unproductive 😘
Original post by wxgmak
Remember when I said I’ll start being productive everyday ? Well now I’m back to being unproductive 😘

Join da club :woo:
Best of luck! :woo:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Join da club :woo:

I was trying to leave but I guess this is a forever thing:frown:
Original post by emilynxlan
Best of luck! :woo:

Thank you!!
25th August 2019
i can't be bothered to do the whole fancy layout anymore so...
-mixed exercise 3 maths
-Bio 2B
-started Bio 2C
(edited 4 years ago)
This is actually going to motivate me too because I need to make notes on biology. What exam board do you do?
I’m doing AQA. you?
Original post by wxgmak
I’m doing AQA. you?

Edexcel B. It is such a PAIN. I AM SO ANNOYED. Like there are no good resources for it that I have yet to find and the textbook is full of mistakes. WTF.
Hah at least you won’t be doing eduqas a welsh exam board whilst my habitat is currently positioned in the midlands
Ahhh that must sound awful. If I’m being honest there’s barely an resources for BIO I can’t imagine the pain you’re going through 😕 best of luck to the both of us !!
Original post by wxgmak
Ahhh that must sound awful. If I’m being honest there’s barely an resources for BIO I can’t imagine the pain you’re going through 😕 best of luck to the both of us !!

Precisely. Though I have just found this website right now: https://alevelbiology.co.uk/papers/ Still checking it out.
By the way, do you do past papers outside of your spec? There are not many because the spec is new so... but I always feel so anxious doing papers from other exam boards. Would be interesting to see what you do. x
Reply 19
Original post by wxgmak
alevels (2018-2020)
i made a new thread because i hated the old thread's title- what is wrong with me??

what subjects are you doing?

Spoiler

what grades are you aiming for?

Spoiler

what course do you wanna do at university?

Spoiler

feel free to add any revision you've done. If you're too shy to make your own post, use this one to stay motivated and add your own diary entries!!

disclaimer

Spoiler

ayyy we do the same subjects and boards lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending