The Student Room Group

Why do so many boys like me??? :/

First things first, i'm not making this thread to be self-obsessed or vain but i honesty wonder why so many boys (especially those younger than me) like me. I'm pretty but PERSONALLY i don't think i'm like WOWOW stunning but i am pretty i'm not going to deny that AND i dont have a 2019 body thats considered "good" e.g. big butt & boobs (i'm tall but slim). I am definitely not shy, i'm quite outgoing and always smiling and fun. I do have a boyish streak , i play football and i speak quite.... well, a bit manly (not in terms of tone but in terms of the slang i use). I notice that i get a lot of attention from boys younger that me ESPECIALLY when i go to train at my football club (i train with the boys as well). Why do you think this is? Mature responses please and thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
First things first, i'm not making this thread to be self-obsessed or vain but i honesty wonder why so many boys (especially those younger than me) like me. I'm pretty but PERSONALLY i don't think i'm like WOWOW stunning but i am pretty i'm not going to deny that AND i dont have a 2019 body thats considered "good" e.g. big butt & boobs (i'm tall but slim). I am definitely not shy, i'm quite outgoing and always smiling and fun. I do have a boyish streak , i play football and i speak quite.... well, a bit manly (not in terms of tone but in terms of the slang i use). I notice that i get a lot of attention from boys younger that me ESPECIALLY when i go to train at my football club (i train with the boys as well). Why do you think this is? Mature responses please and thanks

So these boys are asking you out? Are they flirting with you? Also, what's your age?
*h u m b l e b r a g g i n g i n t e n s i f i e s*
It is because you are probably the only girl in the football club and plus your hot so obviously it is impossible for you to not get attention lol. you are hot and plus you are the only girl there is your answer
(edited 4 years ago)

You kinda answered your own question
Original post by _polaroid
*h u m b l e b r a g g i n g i n t e n s i f i e s*

lol being anonymous doesn't count as a humble brag dude
Original post by Enzo.Montana

Are you the OP? Pre op 😂
Are you the OP? Pre op 😂

loool how tf would I be op if I'm a guy I'm just saying how cud you brag if you are anonymous lmao
loool how tf would I be op if I'm a guy I'm just saying how cud you brag if you are anonymous lmao

Pre op (before the operation). Just haven’t updated your pp for a while #translivesmatter
Reply 9
So these boys are asking you out? Are they flirting with you? Also, what's your age?

Flirting + asking me out, when i say no (very nicely) they continue flirting but tbh its not that i absolutely hate it i just wonder why they like me AS MUCH as they do , perhaps because they're younger? Im 15 going on 16 soon
Do you have a picture?
It is because you are probably the only girl in the football club and plus your hot so obviously it is impossible for you to not get attention lol. you are hot and plus you are the only girl there is your answer

But i dont think im hot like that lol like when i see myself in vids & pics its like :frown: :frown: & i dont have a banging body either lol

You’re probably fat and ugly. You’ll have them drooling over you
You kinda answered your own question

How?
Original post by enzo.montana

thank you
Original post by SlightlySummer
Gee how modest

I come on TSR to be honest and i'm doing this post anomalously. I don't get it, what else do you ant me to say? Im telling the truth and if you think im still bragging then i really dont know what you want me to say to you
Original post by KieronMac77
Do you have a picture?

Anonymous for a reason lol
Pre op (before the operation). Just haven’t updated your pp for a while #translivesmatter

lmao f*ck you dude😂😂
You’re probably fat and ugly. You’ll have them drooling over you

😂😂😂

Dammnn. Wish I had the problem of loads of boys liking me. :h: :angelwings:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending