Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
got some questions for people who did the latest gcse

how hard was each science?
rate each science from easiest to hardest? chemistry, physics, biology
how you revised for the tests?
also, i'm doing a double award in science, and there is a foundation and higher level tier, i wanted to know if anyone else is doing that and how hard it was?

thanks peeps
jenn1946
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So I did foundation for Double Science and I used to really struggle. Before the exams I found Bio the hardest then Phys then Chem. I used flashcards and watched Primrose Kitten (for Bio and Chem) and FreeScienceLessons (for Phys). Also my teachers made our year group loads of booklets with exam practice which was really useful. After the exams I then found Phys the hardest, then Chem, then Bio as the easiest. Make sure you always read the questions because there were a few questions that could trick you into thinking something different. In the end I ended up getting a 5-5 for my GCSE's which is a big improvement on my 2-3 at mocks
ibaad sidik
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jenn1946)
So I did foundation for Double Science and I used to really struggle. Before the exams I found Bio the hardest then Phys then Chem. I used flashcards and watched Primrose Kitten (for Bio and Chem) and FreeScienceLessons (for Phys). Also my teachers made our year group loads of booklets with exam practice which was really useful. After the exams I then found Phys the hardest, then Chem, then Bio as the easiest. Make sure you always read the questions because there were a few questions that could trick you into thinking something different. In the end I ended up getting a 5-5 for my GCSE's which is a big improvement on my 2-3 at mocks
thats awesome, a big grade improvement, this is some great advice that i will follow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
24.26%
No (178)
75.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed