The Student Room Group

help

I was almost raped and have now lost my trust in most boys I need someone to show me how to trust boys again
I think you need to work on yourself before involving urself with boys again if you don't trust them. But you can't let ONE horrible person scare you off half of the population. Sorry if that sounded blunt, I know it's really hard but you'll be able to trust again, it'll just take time
Original post by lozza254
I was almost raped and have now lost my trust in most boys I need someone to show me how to trust boys again

🤢 that’s so sad
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
🤢 that’s so sad

yh and when I tried to tell someone bout it they called me a liar
yh and when I tried to tell someone bout it they called me a liar

Pls rep me thanks babe x
Reply 5
Original post by you're_swell
I think you need to work on yourself before involving urself with boys again if you don't trust them. But you can't let ONE horrible person scare you off half of the population. Sorry if that sounded blunt, I know it's really hard but you'll be able to trust again, it'll just take time.

yh I just want to make sure I can trust again
anyway this happen 2 years ago but I still cant trust any boy
I think maybe you should spend some time just focusing on yourself, boys ain't the be all and end all
Reply 7
Original post by ElNiñoo
I think maybe you should spend some time just focusing on yourself, boys ain't the be all and end all

yh ik im just scared I guess
yh ik im just scared I guess

How old are you?
Reply 9
Original post by ElNiñoo
How old are you?

15 but I was 13 when it happened why?
15 but I was 13 when it happened why?

You're young, you have all the time in the world. In the mean time focus on yourself and you will find someone eventually
Reply 11
yh ik I just feel like that's idk gonna effect the way I act around boys/men when im older and when I find someone who I deserve im going to be unable to trust them and end up losing them but idk

Original post by ElNiñoo
You're young, you have all the time in the world. In the mean time focus on yourself and you will find someone eventually
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Pls rep me thanks babe x

pm me? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending