The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Retake Exam Results Date?

Hi all

I had to retake the exam for one of my modules during retake week. I've been looking all over MAP and can't find any information on when we're supposed to get results back. Both my girlfriend and I have tried emailing our lecturers and the emails have bounced and every time I ask in the course group chat I get aired LMAO. I was wondering if anyone actually knew when we'd find out the retake results?

Cheers!
Original post by Izzywizzard
Hi all

I had to retake the exam for one of my modules during retake week. I've been looking all over MAP and can't find any information on when we're supposed to get results back. Both my girlfriend and I have tried emailing our lecturers and the emails have bounced and every time I ask in the course group chat I get aired LMAO. I was wondering if anyone actually knew when we'd find out the retake results?

Cheers!

Most unis will announce it in early September but it varies. Our resit days were 19-30th August and results day for resit is on 13th September. But there is mitigating circumstances deadlines and stuff to deal with. All the best with your exam results :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest