The Student Room Group

i don’t feel connected to islam

i really need some advice bc i’m not really feeling connected to islam but i can’t tell anyone as i am from a pakistani family and they will really get angry at my parents for ‘raising me wrong’ and i really need to know if anyone else is in a similar position or if anyone has some advice
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

and you think you'll find the answer on a student forum?
Original post by SlightlySummer

You really didn't have to answer like that. If you don't have an answer, then don't talk maybe. Smh people like you are so annoying.
Original post by Toxic-rosy
You really didn't have to answer like that. If you don't have an answer, then don't talk maybe. Smh people like you are so annoying.

Just stating facts, if you can't deal with it don't reply
Don't crumble under the pressure of suffocating religion.
Reply 5
Hey there I’m Melissa I think firstly you should be really sure about it because it’s not a feeling that changes like a mood I think firstly you should read the Quran and detect what you do believe or not:smile:
hey bro, don't worry this is normal. I am an atheist and all I am saying is that if you do ever leave Islam don't tell your Pakistani family ever for your own safety. They will disown you and try to harm you. keep it secret from them until you grow older and move out.
Nah that's not facts. That's your personal opinion. Get it right. A lot of people can find answers on here. Who are you to say they cannot. Go educate yourself a bit so you don't sound so stupid next time. I'm embarrassed for you.

Stop replying to me, I don't even know who you are and you're just throwing insults behind a screen, how brave
Original post by Enzo.Montana
hey bro, don't worry this is normal. I am an atheist and all I am saying is that if you do ever leave Islam don't tell your Pakistani family ever for your own safety. They will disown you and try to harm you. keep it secret from them until you grow older and move out.

Yikes that escalated.
Nah you should actually get that brain of yours checked. Are you on crack bro? You replied to me so obviously I'm going to reply to you and remind you of your stupidity. Clearly you can't handle facts hmm. You can't expect people to say nothing to you when you talk to someone else like that. Then don't say anything stupid next time and you won't get attacked lmao

How tf you gon say that when I've literally never interacted with you, like ever?
Connection with Islam is tied together through knowledge. Build upon your knowledge in Islam. You can study the basics through books on https://kalamullah.com. YouTube channels like Merciful Servant are also beneficial. May Allah (swt) increase you in knowledge. Ameen.
Stop replying to me, I don't even know who you are and you're just throwing insults behind a screen, how brave

gahhh damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

and the plot thickens
Original post by ibaad sidik
gahhh damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

and the plot thickens

:biggrin:
:biggrin:

this is kinda stupid ngl

but i will hang back here with my popcorn:cool::colondollar:

im a muslim thoooo, so you better not draft me into this:colone:
Original post by ibaad sidik
this is kinda stupid ngl

but i will hang back here with my popcorn:cool::colondollar:

im a muslim thoooo, so you better not draft me into this:colone:

I don't even want to argue online with a stranger that's dumb tbh, hopefully they won't reply bc I cba

Me too :biggrin:

i mean isnt there an isoc on here
I don't even want to argue online with a stranger that's dumb tbh, hopefully they won't reply bc I cba

Me too :biggrin:

:smile::smile: download.jpg
Reply 17
Original post by Raffacak3s
I'd say watch the dawah channels on youtube, there's EFdawah, ScDawah, Shamsi, Mohammed Hijab....list goes on.
These are just random videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bDDwAvPjk4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx420FfPBbEboBvnYjIemzw

I'd be careful, some of those channels follow the Salafi methodology, and a lot of Salafis reject the four main schools of thoughts.
Original post by angelike1
i mean isnt there an isoc on here

Yes, people can go and post there bc these threads are made with a sole purpose, and that is to create arguments.
Which has happened anyway, but that's why my initial comment was bluntly put
Deary oh deary OP you should know that all posts like this lead to unrelated arguments between internet warriors such as the one being had by @SlightlySummer and @Toxic-rosy .

Latest

Trending

Trending