The Student Room Group

I’m not smart but somehow I got 2 A*s and 2 As...

English both A*s
Then re and media I got As

I don’t get how like I barely passed English before
Original post by Jackgcsehelp
English both A*s
Then re and media I got As

I don’t get how like I barely passed English before

Well done to you :smile:
Don't question it! Just be proud bud. You clearly did something right. Maybe those are subjects you naturally excel at?
Original post by Hazzabear
Well done to you :smile:

Thank you!!

And @CameronWS
I want to be but I didn’t even work hard for it, I seriously don’t get how I got them. I feel like I don’t deserve them at all
the thing about school is that your teacher never really knows how good you are and that often causes surprises on results day; good and bad
Thank you!!

And @CameronWS
I want to be but I didn’t even work hard for it, I seriously don’t get how I got them. I feel like I don’t deserve them at all

No problem, you certainly deserve those amazing grades :biggrin:
Heartfelt congratulations
Thank you everyone so much! I jus always doubt my self when I get high grades as I never get them before thst and I was always bottom of the class in set 2 but suddenly I get almost a 9.

Like how 🤔
Thank you!!

And @CameronWS

Trust me when I say this: You deserve them! I'd advise taking at least one of these at college especially something like English Language depending on what you'd like to do in the future pal.
Original post by CameronWS
Trust me when I say this: You deserve them! I'd advise taking at least one of these at college especially something like English Language depending on what you'd like to do in the future pal.

I decided taking business psycology and English language.
However I only got a 5 in business and a 6 in maths for psycology but I jsur enjoy them and find it very interesting
I decided taking business psycology and English language.
However I only got a 5 in business and a 6 in maths for psycology but I jsur enjoy them and find it very interesting

100% Just do what you're gonna enjoy.

Quick Reply

Latest