The Student Room Group

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
What are you doing for a level? What career path or university course do you currently have in mind?
Reply 3
What subject was the 8 in? Are you slightly annoyed or disappointed by it?
Original post by H.Htun
peak

:lol:

By the way, use the quote button under the comment you see. It'll give that user a notification when you reply. :yes:
Reply 5
Ahahahaha
How long before the exams did you start revising, how did you revise for the notorious "subjectively" marked exams over the others?
Why didn’t you take more GCSEs
Reply 8
Well I mean GCSE's are piss easy, this isn't exactly impressive...
Original post by H.Htun
Can’t figure out the quote thing

5AE18F82-D95F-4FAB-B31A-F88BDEC88373.jpeg

This one
What is your opinion of the roadmen at your school, if there are any that is?
What went wrong with Latin?? I know the OCR exam was more difficult this year because of my mates in Y11, but they were still getting 9s. Did you not learn your prose and verse properly?
What were all your other subjects other than Latin? Did you get any raw marks for them, and if so, would you be willing ot disclose them? :smile:
Original post by H.Htun
Think I lost marks on technicalities and a few vocabulary errors that could have been fixed with more thorough revision and memory luck. Think I missed the grade by 3 marks

Oh, hard luck. Yeah, really thorough memorisation is needed. Let that be a warning to people who look at this thread :eek:
Original post by idk01
Well I mean GCSE's are piss easy, this isn't exactly impressive...

you just sound really jealous mate.... it doesn’t look good.
Original post by H.Htun
I’m using the app don’t think the quotes show ip

3CA429AA-45D5-43D0-A394-3DCF9817BFAA.jpg.jpeg
What school did you go to: state comprehensive, grammar school, private (day) or private (boarding)?
Original post by H.Htun
A* was Further maths, RS, Triple Science, Spanish, Latin, Geography, History then standard

Did you not get the top grade for further maths?

Original post by H.Htun
Only got two raw marks back on the results I think. Can’t remember them precisely atm. Latin was around 170 and maths was around 215

Nice. :smile:
Original post by H.Htun
Yeah make sure you learn your irregulars. Will have a shot at remark but not getting hopes up for it

3 marks are possible honestly, get prose & verse remarked though not language as you have no chance on language

Quick Reply

Latest