The Student Room Group

PwC 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by beyanged
Hi SimzzbbI also applied for the 2020 Spring intake for Graduate Management Consulting in London. How did your application go? Was your position in London too? Thanks!Rhea

Hi beyanged, I've applied to 2020 spring management consulting in London too. I passed the situational judgement test. I'm preparing for the careers unlocked section. Do you know what to prepare for it?
Hi guys I gave my management consulting assessment centre next week and was wondering if anyone could offer any advice on what some of the tasks are?Thanks!
Original post by how510
Hi beyanged, I've applied to 2020 spring management consulting in London too. I passed the situational judgement test. I'm preparing for the careers unlocked section. Do you know what to prepare for it?

Hi sorry for the late reply. Have you down the career unlock? It’s a game based test, quite long but basically you cannot prepare for most of it. What you can do is to do some math practice as the last three was math questions. Hope this is helpful.
Hi everyone :smile: I've successfully passed the PwC recruiting process so if anyone wants details feel free to PM me :smile:
Did you do an assessment day?
If so, what did you do on it?
Do you think they are looking for confident leaders or quieter team workers?
Thanks.

Original post by tictactao
Hi everyone :smile: I've successfully passed the PwC recruiting process so if anyone wants details feel free to PM me :smile:
Has anyone done their AC for Management Consultancy in London this week?

Just did mine on Monday.
Original post by dannygleeson
Has anyone done their AC for Management Consultancy in London this week?

Just did mine on Monday.

Was that for the 2020 spring intake? I haven’t heard of anything after career unlock.
Original post by beyanged
Was that for the 2020 spring intake? I haven’t heard of anything after career unlock.

Yes
Yes

Wow good for you! How did it go? Will there be other AC days? I might send them an email and ask about my status.
How is score 8154 in the career unlocked test?
I'd like to ask again, is anyone here who has completed the AC this week or last, for the Management Consultancy role in London starting Spring 2020?
Original post by killerbasu
How is score 8154 in the career unlocked test?

Can someone please clarify?
Original post by killerbasu
Can someone please clarify?

If you can't be bothered to read previous posts in this thread, where individuals have answered this question regarding the game-score repeatedly, then nobody will clarify. Stop being lazy.
If you can't be bothered to read previous posts in this thread, where individuals have answered this question regarding the game-score repeatedly, then nobody will clarify. Stop being lazy.

sure thing. Thank you.
I'd like to ask again, is anyone here who has completed the AC this week or last, for the Management Consultancy role in London starting Spring 2020?

Yea man, I had my assessment centre on the Tuesday
Hey is anyone on here joining the London office for tax consulting this September?
Anyone know the pay disparity between streams?
Original post by Smmtt13

Nice! Hope it went well mate. What kinda things did you do? From what I understand its a combination of an individual report, group exercises and an informal chat at the end? If you had any advice that would be fantastic!
Original post by Smmtt13

Have you heard back yet?
Have you heard back yet?

Yeaa got an offer, hbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending