The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Welcome to Royal Holloway 2019/20

Hi everyone!

This is a post for those who will be joining us this September at Royal Holloway! :rave:

Congratulations on your results and we can't wait to meet you all :biggrin:

Tell us a bit more about yourselves!

Your course title:
Your accommodation:
Where you're from:
Your career goals:
What you're most excited about when starting uni:

Founders w students 300x270.jpg
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi everyone!

This is a post for those who will be joining us this September at Royal Holloway! :rave:

Your course title:
Where you're from:
Your career goals:

Hey, im joining the Management school is anyone else?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi everyone!

Your course title:
Where you're from:
Your career goals:

Hi!! My name is Anastasia and I'll be studying Liberal Arts (with an international year abroad). I'm from Jordan and I'm super excited to start uni in September! My career goal is to become a fashion journalist. I'd really like to make some friends before getting to campus so feel free to message me whenever :smile:
Hi!! I’m going to be studying business and marketing so will be in the management school :smile: what accomodation are you staying in?
Reply 4
yo what's up, studying electronic engineering n staying in king's wood. can't remember if it's 1 or 2 but yeeeeeeeeh
Hi, I’m going to be studying biomedical science. I will be in Butler accommodation and I’m from the West Midlands in the UK. I’m hoping to do a post graduate degree in medicine after I finish. I’m so exited to make new friends as I don’t know anyone going.
Original post by Jeevan0122
Hi, I’m going to be studying biomedical science. I will be in Butler accommodation and I’m from the West Midlands in the UK. I’m hoping to do a post graduate degree in medicine after I finish. I’m so exited to make new friends as I don’t know anyone going.

biomedical science seems so cool! i'm also super excited to make new friends since it would be really nice to get to uni already knowing someone there, you know?
Original post by anastasiaq
biomedical science seems so cool! i'm also super excited to make new friends since it would be really nice to get to uni already knowing someone there, you know?

Yeah I can’t wait to start! It’s really hard to make friends and talk to people properly in here with out sharing personal info tho. What accommodation are you in?
Original post by Jeevan0122
Yeah I can’t wait to start! It’s really hard to make friends and talk to people properly in here with out sharing personal info tho. What accommodation are you in?

yeah thats true. im gonna be in wedderburn!!
Hiii I'm gonna be studying law, however, I'll be traveling in from London!
Hello! My name is Hanna, and I'm gonna be studying Drama & Theatre, and staying in Wedderburn (is anyone else, too? :smile: ). I'm from near Portsmouth, and I'm super excited to meet lots of new people and try out all the funky activities (plus freshers week is sounding v v exciting too!!)
Original post by anastasiaq
yeah thats true. im gonna be in wedderburn!!

ayyy a fellow wedderburn! hello there :smile:
Hi guys!!! Maybe we should all create a snapchat group chat as it would be much easier to talk on there :smile: dw if you don’t feel comfortable but I think it would be nice to get to know all of you. Is anyone going to the pre arrival day tomorrow?
Original post by Akakakkaak
Hi guys!!! Maybe we should all create a snapchat group chat as it would be much easier to talk on there :smile: dw if you don’t feel comfortable but I think it would be nice to get to know all of you. Is anyone going to the pre arrival day tomorrow?

what about an instagram group chat? that might be a bit easier (I know a lot of people including myself don't have snapchat these days) :smile:
Ahhh haha I don’t have Instagram but have snapchat. I know I’m so odd I don’t have it.
Ahhh haha I don’t have Instagram but have snapchat. I know I’m so odd I don’t have it.

What about WhatsApp haha?
Original post by Crazycatladyy
ayyy a fellow wedderburn! hello there :smile:

hi!! finally someone else in wedderburn!! do you have snapchat or instagram or something?? we can talk there since its so hard to talk on here
Yesss that would work we should set it up with Anastasia we have been speaking on Snapchat :smile:
Yesss that would work we should set it up with Anastasia we have been speaking on Snapchat :smile:

okay, great! DM me deets if you want> :biggrin:
Original post by Crazycatladyy
okay, great! DM me deets if you want> :biggrin:

that sounds good!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending