Haven't received an enrolment email despite accepting a clearing offer last week.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I haven't received no enrolment or confirmation email despite me accepting the clearing offer Westminster gave me on UCAS. Westminster have accepted on UCAS as well. My friend has been sent course and pre-enrolment information but I haven't received anything.
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I haven't received no enrolment or confirmation email despite me accepting the clearing offer Westminster gave me on UCAS. Westminster have accepted on UCAS as well. My friend has been sent course and pre-enrolment information but I haven't received anything.
Hi there

The admissions teams are working hard to send out over 3,500 enrolment emails. Before they do this they need to complete various checks on qualifications etc. If you DM me your UCAS ID number I will check this for you.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
imran9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hi there

The admissions teams are working hard to send out over 3,500 enrolment emails. Before they do this they need to complete various checks on qualifications etc. If you DM me your UCAS ID number I will check this for you.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
I’m in the same situation. Can I DM you my UCAS ID to check if they sent it?
Uni of Westminster
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by imran9)
I’m in the same situation. Can I DM you my UCAS ID to check if they sent it?
Hi

Yes send me your UCAS ID number and I'll check for you.

Kim
IssaSecretFam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hi there

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Hey! Would you be able to check for me aswell please?
Uni of Westminster
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IssaSecretFam)
Hi there

Yes give me your UCAS ID number.

Kim
Katynora778
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Katynora778)
Hi there,

If you have recently submitted your application we always advise to allow for up to 4 weeks to receive an outcome from the admissions team. If it has been longer than this and you haven't heard from the admissions team, please send your application reference number and full name to [email protected], I can assist you with getting a status update on your application.

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.49%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.97%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.02%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.15%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.34%

Watched Threads