The Student Room Group

Woodhouse 2019 2nd sept

So I was put on the waiting list as I had really bad predicted grades but I ended up with really good gcse results so I enrolled on results day, I paid a £50 deposit but I haven’t heard back from the school I don’t know what is going on for Monday , does anyone have information

Scroll to see replies

I was out on the waiting list too! But ended up getting ****ty grades for GCSE so...
Well done!!
Original post by MsEldn
So I was put on the waiting list as I had really bad predicted grades but I ended up with really good gcse results so I enrolled on results day, I paid a £50 deposit but I haven’t heard back from the school I don’t know what is going on for Monday , does anyone have information

Hi according to the school an email will be sent out to all the students on Friday about the plans for Monday 2nd
Reply 3
Original post by Sannah 21
I was out on the waiting list too! But ended up getting ****ty grades for GCSE so...
Well done!!

Thank you it’s not the end of the world of you didn’t get in I promise there are over great schools I wish you the best x
Reply 4
Original post by Uniquebrownie23
Hi according to the school an email will be sent out to all the students on Friday about the plans for Monday 2nd

Oh okay I was starting to panic
Original post by MsEldn
Thank you it’s not the end of the world of you didn’t get in I promise there are over great schools I wish you the best x

Yh...
Coz I got ****ty grades I didn’t even k I would get into this college I applied to
But I did!!!!! I enrolled today!!!

Wish u all the best too x
Reply 6
Original post by Sannah 21
Yh...
Coz I got ****ty grades I didn’t even k I would get into this college I applied to
But I did!!!!! I enrolled today!!!

Wish u all the best too x

Oh okay Did you enroll at Woodhouse or somewhere else
Original post by MsEldn
Oh okay Did you enroll at Woodhouse or somewhere else

Oh no defo not Woodhouse
I wish...
I applied to another sixth form college
Go on the college website and scroll all the way down where you will find the school's number for general enquiries. Give them a call and explain your situation.
Hey actually I was a tad bit wrong there they sent out a text message just telling us about the room we will be in for our first session 😂😂 - really sorry for the confusion xx
Hey actually I was a tad bit wrong there they sent out a text message just telling us about the room we will be in for our first session 😂😂 - really sorry for the confusion x

Hey did u get a text bcos i didnt??
Yep I got a text
Reply 12
Yep I got a text

I got a text I’m in room 219 anyone else ?
Yep I got a text

Oh god i didnt get one bcos they have my old number 😬😬
Reply 14
Original post by Newsummer6
Oh god i didnt get one bcos they have my old number 😬😬

It should be fine just come early like 20 mins on Monday and they will sort it out but check they may have sent the message to your parent/ carer
Ohhh my gosh samee I’m in room 219 🥳 what a levels are you taking??
Original post by MsEldn
It should be fine just come early like 20 mins on Monday and they will sort it out but check they may have sent the message to your parent/ carer

Yhh ill do that thanks xx
Reply 17
Ohhh my gosh samee I’m in room 219 🥳 what a levels are you taking??

Biology , sociology and politics and you
Hey guysss my first session is in room 3. Does anyone know what time the day finishes on Monday?
I’m doing biology chemistry and sociology perhaps they have ordered our rooms based off of our a level choices

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending