The Student Room Group

New Med Schools for 2020 entry

Any insights on the new med schools admission and entry criteria (other than the usual stuff currently on their websites):

Anglia Ruskin University
University of Sunderland
Edge Hill University
University of Kent
University of Lincoln
Hi @iwannabefree,

We are holding a Lincoln Medical School Visit Day on the 13th September, this is where you can find out more about studying medicine at the University of Lincoln, speak to staff about the course and application process. There will also be campus and facility tours. The link to our event page is here.

We hope to see you in September.

Daisy
Original post by University of Lincoln
Hi @iwannabefree,

We are holding a Lincoln Medical School Visit Day on the 13th September, this is where you can find out more about studying medicine at the University of Lincoln, speak to staff about the course and application process. There will also be campus and facility tours. The link to our event page is here.

We hope to see you in September.

Daisy

Hi Daisy -

Great thanks. Unfortunately I have mock tests on the 13th Sep :frown:, important input for UCAS predication. I attended the Nottingham open day so I have the general understanding of the Nottingham and Lincoln pathway. Could I email or speak to an admission advisor instead specifically for Lincoln?

Best -

J
Original post by iwannabefree
Hi Daisy -

Great thanks. Unfortunately I have mock tests on the 13th Sep :frown:, important input for UCAS predication. I attended the Nottingham open day so I have the general understanding of the Nottingham and Lincoln pathway. Could I email or speak to an admission advisor instead specifically for Lincoln?

Best -

J

Hi @iwannabefree,

That's ok, good luck in your mock tests!

Please feel free to contact our Admissions Team via 01522 886097 or [email protected] and they will be happy to answer any questions you have.

We also have several Undergraduate Open Days coming up, with the next one on the 28th September. You can find out more and book your place here.

I hope this helps!

Daisy :smile:
Original post by University of Lincoln
Hi @iwannabefree,

That's ok, good luck in your mock tests!

Please feel free to contact our Admissions Team via 01522 886097 or [email protected] and they will be happy to answer any questions you have.

We also have several Undergraduate Open Days coming up, with the next one on the 28th September. You can find out more and book your place here.

I hope this helps!

Daisy :smile:

Thanks Daisy, I will email the admission's team now.
Original post by iwannabefree
Any insights on the new med schools admission and entry criteria (other than the usual stuff currently on their websites):

Anglia Ruskin University
University of Sunderland
Edge Hill University
University of Kent
University of Lincoln

Hi there!
If you'd like to find out more about the Kent and Medway medical school then I'd recommend signing up to their virtual open day on Tuesday 10th September 5pm-7pm :smile: Here is the link in case you'd like to check it out! You'll have the chance to ask more detailed questions on the Open Day about things that aren't currently on their website. I hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending