The Student Room Group

What would be the best Brexit Themed halloween costume?

Poll

what would be the best Brexit themed Halloween costume?

Seeing as we're leaving the EU on the 31st of October this year (the irony) I'm wondering what the best Brexit themed halloween costume would be? (not for me but in general as I'll be wearing something original like a sexy cat costume.)
This is an incredible question pahaha
Maybe a burning EU flag
something to do with boris Johnson
Or this :smile:
FC4A2A0A-67C4-4347-9F4C-901D7A0A4200.jpg.jpeg
Theresa May's grave
Lol, lemme die 😭😭
Original post by stress-eating
Seeing as we're leaving the EU on the 31st of October this year (the irony) I'm wondering what the best Brexit themed halloween costume would be? (not for me but in general as I'll be wearing something original like a sexy cat costume.)

I would say Diane Abbott, but you’ll probably be dressed up a week late knowing her 😂
Original post by stress-eating

A railway station announcer explaining that the 2019 to Brexit has been delayed (again) due to a Bercow on the line and the wrong sort of Tories.

Passengers should only travel if their journey is really necessary. Alternative road transport arranged by Jacob the Thin Controller has been laid on by Stagecoach. Please don't feed the coach-horses.
Original post by Jadetaylor00
I would say Diane Abbott, but you’ll probably be dressed up a week late knowing her 😂

I have said before, there is a very simple solution to Brexit. You don't need meaningful votes, second referendums, No Deals, prorogations. Simply organise a recount and put Diane in charge of it. Then let her announce by how much Remain won.
BoJo being caught with his pants round his ankles while shagging the Polish ambassador's new secretary.
Reply 8
Original post by Notoriety
BoJo being caught with his pants round his ankles while shagging the Polish ambassador's new secretary.

I thought being sodomized by Trumpetta would be more apt?
Reply 9
I must say, the idea of a 'slutty jrm' is probably one of the most horrifying yet fascinating things in existence, like a unicorn... but with its horn coming out of its arse
they're all pretty scary but there's something... especially haunting about sexualising that thing. not sleeping tonight lol
Theresa May covered in wheat
Untitled0.png
No idea how this represents Brexit in any way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending