The Student Room Group

Starting woodhouse 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Newsummer6
Anyone got a text about details for monday??

Nope :/ lol here on tsr to find some answers lmao
Original post by Nazmine
Nope :/ lol here on tsr to find some answers lmao

They had my old number in their system thats why, same for you maybe?
Reply 22
Okay so ive enrolled got my picture taken all of that ready to start 2nd september but im rly nervous bcos idk anyone else whos going and i feel like ppl are gonna be with their friends, anyone else in the same boat?

lol I literally am coming here without knowing anyone I can relate girll
Reply 23
They had my old number in their system thats why, same for you maybe?

Lol nope, still the same number I've sent an email so they should hopefully reply?
I live pretty far from the college so I'm going to arrive pretty early (don't want to risk arriving late on the first day) so I'm just gonna ask about room info when I get there lol
Original post by Nazmine
Lol nope, still the same number I've sent an email so they should hopefully reply?
I live pretty far from the college so I'm going to arrive pretty early (don't want to risk arriving late on the first day) so I'm just gonna ask about room info when I get there lol

Oh okay, yh i emailed them too but i doubt theyll reply as its the weekend but im gonna do the same go in a bit early and ask x
Original post by Nazmine
lol I literally am coming here without knowing anyone I can relate

We can be friends lol what a levels u doingg
Reply 26
We can be friends lol what a levels u doingg

Yesss girl!
I'm doing Art, English Lit and Law
Wbu??
Reply 27
Oh okay, yh i emailed them too but i doubt theyll reply as its the weekend but im gonna do the same go in a bit early and ask x

Literally called them as well but they were closed lol its worth trying lmao and ngl I think loads of people will do the same.
Maybe the skl intended this so we boost are independence up loll and bond with others XD
Original post by Nazmine
Literally called them as well but they were closed lol its worth trying lmao and ngl I think loads of people will do the same.
Maybe the skl intended this so we boost are independence up loll and bond with others XD

Maybe😂😂 but its stressing me out more than i am lool i wanted to knowww
Original post by Nazmine
Yesss girl!
I'm doing Art, English Lit and Law
Wbu??

Im doing maths english lit psych and econ, we are both doing english lit yayy but ive read noo books this summer😅
Reply 30
Im doing maths english lit psych and econ, we are both doing english lit yayy but ive read noo books this summer😅

Literally same they gave us a reading list during the open day on recommended books to read this summer I didn't bother lol cuz I really didn't think I'd get the grades to get in but tbh its better in a way cuz at least we're rested enough so we will be ready to endure yr 12 lol
Reply 31
Maybe😂😂 but its stressing me out more than i am lool i wanted to knowww

Same loll skl hasn't even started yet and its stressing us out alreadyy
Original post by Nazmine
Literally same they gave us a reading list during the open day on recommended books to read this summer I didn't bother lol cuz I really didn't think I'd get the grades to get in but tbh its better in a way cuz at least we're rested enough so we will be ready to endure yr 12 lol

Yeah i mean i doubt anyone has done reading plus its optional so its finee, how u feeling about monday??
Reply 33
Yeah i mean i doubt anyone has done reading plus its optional so its finee, how u feeling about monday??

I am excited for a new environment but dreading the longg commute lmao. I'm so used to taking a 10 min bus ride to skl
Original post by Nazmine
I am excited for a new environment but dreading the longg commute lmao. I'm so used to taking a 10 min bus ride to skl

Samee, considering i would walk to sch my journeys gonna b rly longg but we j have to wait and see how we find it tbh
is anyone starting year 13?
Original post by onyi anita
is anyone starting year 13?

I will be
Are you a new student or were you there for year 12

Original post by RiemannN
I will be
Original post by onyi anita
Are you a new student or were you there for year 12

I was there for year 12, if you read above from previous comments I have already answered a few questions.
Original post by RiemannN
I was there for year 12, if you read above from previous comments I have already answered a few questions.

is there a dress code.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending