The Student Room Group

will the bubble burst? : year 12 gyg

[scrollr]:auto:bubbles’ year 12 gyg:auto: [/scrollr]

ermmmm
i guess it’s time to go back to schoool?! :nooo:
after 10 weeks off, im kind of excited to go back but at the same time, terrified and considering CAMPAIGNING for compulsory 12 week summer holidays like everywhere else in the world... :nah:

i actually started this gyg journey back in year 10, so if you’re nosey you can find that here

Learning To Be Confident In My Ability : Year 10 GYG

and then my slightly less popular blog from year 11 can be found here

bubbling my way up : year 11 gyg

anyway, it’s time for year 12 and i’m absolutely ready for a new challenge, so i’m going to try and keep my gyg up to date for the 3rd year in a row :gah: so you can follow all my mental breakdowns and highs and lows during my first year of a-levels :nopity:

the subjects i’m taking

Spoiler

actually a lot of you asked what my plans are for this year anyway. basically,, i’m staying at my school for sixth form. i was considering going off to boarding school for a while, but in the end i wanted to stick with what i know. i guess if everything does go terribly wrong i might be able to transfer somewhere else but let’s hope it doesn’t! :crossedf:

GCSE grades i don't miss it

Spoiler

the future...

Spoiler

my aims for year 12

Spoiler

soo yeah, that’s about it. really open to new things this year so we’ll see where it leads me :rave:

as always, i can’t wait to be a part of the GYG community

bubbles xx
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clouddbubbles
[scrollr] :auto:bubbles’ year 12 gyg:auto: [/scrollr]

ermmmm
after 10 weeks off, im kind of excited to go back but at the same time, terrified and considering CAMPAIGNING for compulsory 12 week summer holidays like everywhere else in the world... :nah:

i actually started this gyg journey back in year 10, so if you’re nosey you can find that here

anyway, it’s time for year 12 and i’m absolutely ready for a new challenge, so i’m going to try and keep my gyg up to date for the 3rd year in a row :gah: so you can follow all my mental breakdowns and highs and lows during my first year of a-levels :nopity:

the subjects i’m taking

Spoiler

actually a lot of you asked what my plans are for this year anyway. basically,, i’m staying at my school for sixth form. i was considering going off to boarding school for a while, but in the end i wanted to stick with what i know. i guess if everything does go terribly wrong i might be able to transfer somewhere else but let’s hope it doesn’t! :crossedf:

Spoiler

the future...

Spoiler

my aims for year 12

Spoiler

soo yeah, that’s about it. really open to new things this year so we’ll see where it leads me :rave:

bubbles xx

I'm gonna follow. Good luck with Year 12 :angelwings:
Original post by Psychotic Angel
I'm gonna follow. Good luck with Year 12 :angelwings:

thank you, you too! i'll follow yours - do you want a tag?
Tag me please! Good luck for Y12, I’m sure you’ll do amazingly! :thumbsup:
Reply 4
[scrollr]:auto:bubbles’ year 12 gyg:auto: [/scrollr]

ermmmm

the subjects i’m taking

Spoiler

Spoiler

the future...

Spoiler

my aims for year 12

Spoiler

bubbles xx

Can I be tagged?

Seen some of your other Grow your Grades blogs which were very interesting; plus I thought I'd follow along with some in the forum this year. :cyber:
thank you, you too! i'll follow yours - do you want a tag?

Yes please. :biggrin: :angelwings:
Original post by Protostar
Tag me please! Good luck for Y12, I’m sure you’ll do amazingly! :thumbsup:

will do!
it's scaryyy :gah:
Original post by Strelzo
Can I be tagged?

Seen some of your other Grow your Grades blogs which were very interesting; plus I thought I'd follow along with some in the forum this year. :cyber:

of course :h:

hmm this year I don't know how often I'll post :laugh:
hopefully it will be as entertaining and interesting as the others!!
Reply 7
of course :h:

hmm this year I don't know how often I'll post :laugh:
hopefully it will be as entertaining and interesting as the others!!

It will certainly be interesting to see you reach your goals; the participation in work experience, volunteering, and delving further into University life. :yep:
sooo similarly to last year i'm going to re-do my tag list - this means you have to comment below and let me know that you want to be tagged!

it should hopefully avoid unwanted tags and spam for you all :hugs:

tagging last year's bunch, in case you are interested :yep:
oh - and i don't mind if you're not bothered anymore! last year i kept up with hardly anyone's gygs, except my very closest friends (oooops!!) because i just had NO TIME but i'm hoping this year i have a bit more time to read and get involved in everyones blogs :smile:

please let me know if you want to be added/removed from the tag list
bubble squad :bubbles:

Spoiler

can you tag me pls. Good Luck with your A levels. I'm doing History, Geography and Maths
Original post by Strelzo
It will certainly be interesting to see you reach your goals; the participation in work experience, volunteering, and delving further into University life. :yep:

that's a good point, this year should be pretty interesting :biggrin:
Original post by jemima0103
can you tag me pls. Good Luck with your A levels. I'm doing History, Geography and Maths

of course! awesome, i have a lot of respect for you doing maths.
good luck to you too :smile:
Tag again please bubbles, well done on your results :bubbles:
that's a good point, this year should be pretty interesting :biggrin:

:woo:
Original post by Phirstman
Tag again please bubbles, well done on your results :bubbles:

of course, thank you so much :bubbles:
good luck:hugs: look forward to seeing you smash this year:yep:
i won't join your tag list though because last year i got quite overwhelmed by all the notifications (which led to me avoiding tsr completely at points:colondollar:) so i'll just be watching the thread:smile:
I hope you flourish this year! add me to the taglist x
:woo:
Tag tag tag pls :crazy:
We’re doing the same exam board for chemistry! :h:
YAYYYY
Is that a question? KeEp mE taGgEd pLs x
Can't wait to see you smash this year as well :yep:
please keep me tagged!! looking forward to hearing all your sixth form escapades and wishing you all the best!!:rave:
damn girl,,, four a levels?!?!:eek:
(edited 4 years ago)
keep me tagged pls :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending