The Student Room Group

Do I look fat in these pictures?

18yo guy. I posted these two pics a few hours ago and one of my friends commented ‘nice beer belly’ and another one commented that I looked like I’d been ‘eating well’ do I really look that big in these pics?

Please be honest.
Reply 1
Attachment
Can’t see any pics?
You just typed attachment there’s no link??
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
18yo guy. I posted these two pics a few hours ago and one of my friends commented ‘nice beer belly’ and another one commented that I looked like I’d been ‘eating well’ do I really look that big in these pics?

Please be honest.

Not worthy of those comments but I guess you have love handles and a slight belly...
you look ideal from my (female) perspective. you dont look fat but you dont look like you work out.
You do not look fat, but you seem self conscious if you felt the need to ask. If you don’t like your weight, do something about it. We can’t make you feel comfortable
you look ideal from my (female) perspective. you dont look fat but you dont look like you work out.

I’m slimmer than that and work out but I have gyno (‘moobs’). Feel like I have no chance with girls lol
ur just a loser im sorry you are.
like who cares what people think, if u think ur fat do something about it.
I’m slimmer than that and work out but I have gyno (‘moobs’). Feel like I have no chance with girls lol

to be honest, confidence is most important. when someone likes you they look past your flaws.
Reply 11
you don't look fat at all, ignore those *****
Reply 12
You are not fat at all, however your on the way there. Maybe start running 30mins a day and you’ll be fine . Nothing to worry about. This is just a typical case of people worrying about small things in life .
jesus christ, you make me look like a hot air balloon
You don't look big in these pictures at all! If anything you look really healthy and I'm actually jealous of how you look. I'm a guy and I'm thin at the moment due to various eating disorders and how you look in those pictures is what I think I'd be happy looking like when I want to try recovery again. Ignore the comments and embrace how great you look. I imagine they said it because of the shirt tuck, but again, it doesn't make you look big and tucked shirts create a similar illusion on everyone, myself included.
You look a normal, fairly slim weight- like a guy who’s pretty in shape but you could have a pizza with. I think the girl’s boob (or shoulder???) in the first photo doesn’t help as it’s curve kind of creates the ‘beer belly effect’ if you see what I mean?
If you're not happy bout the way you look just go gym. You look normal to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending