The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston uni

Anyone know what the timetable/contact hours are like for the work psychology and business Msc at Aston uni has been like in the past? I’m looking at commuting there from a bit of a way so hoping it isn’t an everyday thing and the people on the phone couldn’t tell me much
In 2000 lectures were 9-5 although not necessarily all day every day. Other than that I can't help.

Be prepared to put in a few early starts on the first few days until you get the lay of the land.

good luck!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ByEeek
In 2000 lectures were 9-5 although not necessarily all day every day. Other than that I can't help.

Be prepared to put in a few early starts on the first few days until you get the lay of the land.

good luck!

Do you roughly how many days a week the 9-5 lectures were? Although it may of changed a rough guess is helpful thank you!
Original post by lizzy937
Do you roughly how many days a week the 9-5 lectures were? Although it may of changed a rough guess is helpful thank you!

5 days a week I would say. Aston doesn't do arts subjects so everyone pretty much had a full timetable of around 15 - 25 hours of lectures a week. But this was 20 years ago. Why not give your department a ring - ask them to put you through at switchboard and ask. Or is there a student helpline that might help?

Good luck and have fun but if your commute is so massive, you might consider moving closer. Birmingham takes congestion to a whole new level if I remember rightly.

Quick Reply

Latest