Reply 1
I gotchu, message me :smile:
Original post by amnahaa
I gotchu, message me :smile:

thanks do you feel alone ?
Reply 3
Original post by mollieking12345
thanks do you feel alone ?

of course but it is what it is :smile: butttt if you need anyone to talk to, i'm here, it's always easier to speak to someone that you don't know
Original post by amnahaa
of course but it is what it is :smile: butttt if you need anyone to talk to, i'm here, it's always easier to speak to someone that you don't know

i just feel the world hates me that im better off dead ...
Reply 5
i just feel the world hates me that im better off dead ...

Private message me so we can speak about this more openly :smile:
Original post by amnahaa
Private message me so we can speak about this more openly :smile:

can you pm me
i cant talk to anyone i feel like everyone is against me

I feel the same. But those feelings aren’t real it’s just paranoia and anxiety. Ur projecting ur insecurities onto others. Go see a therapist x best wishes
Original post by Anonymous
I feel the same. But those feelings aren’t real it’s just paranoia and anxiety. Ur projecting ur insecurities onto others. Go see a therapist x best wishes

look whoever you are thank you and sorry i cant see a therapist but thaks anyway and i dont have anxiety or anything but thanks for the help but i still feel alone ... my feelings are real
look whoever you are thank you and sorry i cant see a therapist but thaks anyway and i dont have anxiety or anything but thanks for the help but i still feel alone ... my feelings are real

Ur feelings of sadness and anxiety are real, but that doesn’t mean that ur right in saying that everybody doesn’t like you. Ur not a mind reader, and ur probably just paranoid. Were u bullied when u we’re younger? Lots of people who were bullied when they were younger have trouble believing and trusting people when they’re older
Ur feelings of sadness and anxiety are real, but that doesn’t mean that ur right in saying that everybody doesn’t like you. Ur not a mind reader, and ur probably just paranoid. Were u bullied when u we’re younger? Lots of people who were bullied when they were younger have trouble believing and trusting people when they’re older

ive benn bullied since i was 2 years old and i am still bullied by my family and school !

Maybe you need to love yourself first and then you will realise that you are very lovable and that it was paranoia. I know it's a cliche, but I think you need it. Do something that makes you proud of yourself- I started running and it was crazy difficult but seeing myself get strong and fast from the struggle made me feel strong and accomplished. Teach yourself a skill, anything. I feel the same way sometimes and try to view myself from a third person perspective of do things to avoid getting stuck in my own head. We're all a little frayed, but i know Christ loves you as you are. Please talk to Him and keep safe hun.:frown:

Same
Maybe you need to love yourself first and then you will realise that you are very lovable and that it was paranoia. I know it's a cliche, but I think you need it. Do something that makes you proud of yourself- I started running and it was crazy difficult but seeing myself get strong and fast from the struggle made me feel strong and accomplished. Teach yourself a skill, anything. I feel the same way sometimes and try to view myself from a third person perspective of do things to avoid getting stuck in my own head. We're all a little frayed, but i know Christ loves you as you are. Please talk to Him and keep safe hun.:frown:

i feel like im nothing i cant love a nothing ... im better off dead than alive living is all abotu choices well dieing is no different
Original post by Shisha s
Same

really ?

The use of words linebacker "but" and "maybe" once rebuttal to Mollie just proves your Not very helpful , the advice is good but is not what she needs Imo
:/
really ?

I have a 💍 And I've built a good life for myself at a young age but the motives of when I was so alone and scared , make it hard for me to be around people knowing people were aware of myself before when I was so sad makes me want to throw up 🤢
Ive crawled out of the dark hole and sometimes I slip back in but i want to stay in there forever it's easier , safe , it gets better , the bullying will stop ❤️ But the way we feel will take a while
I wish there was a bad memory remover
I'd take one out on finance lololol
Original post by Shisha s
I have a 💍 And I've built a good life for myself at a young age but the motives of when I was so alone and scared , make it hard for me to be around people knowing people were aware of myself before when I was so sad makes me want to throw up 🤢
Ive crawled out of the dark hole and sometimes I slip back in but i want to stay in there forever it's easier , safe , it gets better , the bullying will stop ❤️ But the way we feel will take a while
I wish there was a bad memory remover
I'd take one out on finance lololol

thank you i feel better now that i can talk to someone like me i will pm you
ive benn bullied since i was 2 years old and i am still bullied by my family and school !

I can always tell if someone’s been bullied. Because they carry it around with them. I could tell immediately when I read this thread that u had been bullied, and that it had badly affected ur self esteem, causing u serious trust issues
I can always tell if someone’s been bullied. Because they carry it around with them. I could tell immediately when I read this thread that u had been bullied, and that it had badly affected ur self esteem, causing u serious trust issues

thats right ...

Quick Reply