The Student Room Group

Don't get out there and vote. Get out there and protest.

You're being lied to and cheated by the elite 1% paedophiles, and you're being called undemocratic for opposing it. This is about more than just Brexit.

https://www.anothereurope.org/stopthecoup-join-the-nationwide-wave-of-protests/

If anyone is in Birmingham, I'll be at the Victoria Square protests.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by esralled
Or riot. Riots are more effective. Remember to stay hydrated, don't cause harm to anyone who doesn't deserve it, and if you get arrested take as many people down with you as possible.

You're being lied to and cheated by the elite 1% paedophiles, and you're being called undemocratic for opposing it. This is about more than just Brexit.

Don't be so stupid. Riots are civil disobedience. We live in a relatively good democracy. I have lived in Africa for years. Thugs and ignorant people riot. You want change then get yourself elected to represent people who share your views
Or just vote and accept the result....
rioting is for scumbags,
Yeah life's frustrating but all rioting does is get you five minutes of news reporting (if your lucky) and ....that's it. Voting may be slower but it works.
Reply 4
Or riot. Riots are more effective. Remember to stay hydrated, don't cause harm to anyone who doesn't deserve it, and if you get arrested take as many people down with you as possible.

And how exactly are you deciding who deserves to get assaulted?

Wowowow a typical hypocrite leftist extremist who thinks he is entitled to decide who deserves to get harmed. Get lost.
Reply 6
This is some anarchist s*** right here, why go and vote when you can just riot to get your own way. What a bunch of babies.

Aww the friendly Liberal remainers
So my post was removed and I've been given yet another slapped wrist so I apologise to anyone that was offended by the use of such disgusting language, particularly those who may now have to seek counseling 🤔🤔🤔
Except for the op of course in whose case I reserve the right to my opinion.
(edited 4 years ago)
Elite 1% paedophiles :rofl:
Original post by ColinDent
So my post was removed and I've been given yet another slapped wrist so I apologise to anyone that was offended by the use of such disgusting language, particularly those who may now have to seek counseling 🤔🤔🤔
Except for the op of course in whose case I reserve the right to my opinion.

:biggrin: you bad lad, it's amazing to me that a thread which is basically incitement to violence and crime is allowed to stay up in the first place.

Personally I although I see why you're post was removed, you were not wrong let's be honest.
Original post by Burton Bridge
:biggrin: you bad lad, it's amazing to me that a thread which is basically incitement to violence and crime is allowed to stay up in the first place.

Personally I although I see why you're post was removed, you were not wrong let's be honest.

My thoughts exactly and I meant no offence to anyone, other than any moron that agrees with what is written in post #1.
A drop in the ocean. This mini protests mean nothing. We shall leave on the 31st of October without a deal.

Long live the Queen!
Original post by SMEGGGY
A drop in the ocean. This mini protests mean nothing. We shall leave on the 31st of October without a deal.

Long live the Queen!

Yes I noted that the figures were downgraded from hundreds of thousands to thousands.
Original post by ColinDent
Yes I noted that the figures were downgraded from hundreds of thousands to thousands.

That's probably an exaggeration too, like the million revokers in London which was less than half of that!
Reply 15
Original post by hassassin04
Wowowow a typical hypocrite leftist extremist who thinks he is entitled to decide who deserves to get harmed. Get lost.

I voted leave
I voted leave

Hmm. Why do I not believe you? In any event, leave or remain it makes no difference. People should respect and ACCEPT a democratic vote. Getting sick of Remainers, to be honest.
I voted leave

No you didn't.
Reply 18
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Don't be so stupid. Riots are civil disobedience. We live in a relatively good democracy. I have lived in Africa for years. Thugs and ignorant people riot. You want change then get yourself elected to represent people who share your views

Not sure what Africa has to do with riots as theyre a staple of near enough every western democracy as well. Equally, whether you like it or not, they tend to be effective.
Original post by Napp
Not sure what Africa has to do with riots as theyre a staple of near enough every western democracy as well. Equally, whether you like it or not, they tend to be effective.

Would you care to provide some facts to back this claim up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending