haha okay!! thanks
Reply 41
i'd like a tag please :h:
Original post by doks
i'd like a tag please :h:

of course :P
Original post by clouddbubbles
that's fine, we haven't spoken in so long - how are things? :smile:

Things are good thanks :smile: Doing loads of shopping for uni which is pretty exciting (I love new stuff so much :biggrin:) How are you?
Original post by Lemur14
Things are good thanks :smile: Doing loads of shopping for uni which is pretty exciting (I love new stuff so much :biggrin:) How are you?

can you remind me where you are going and what you are doing?
I loooove new stuff too!!!
I'm good, just stressing about school yay
can you remind me where you are going and what you are doing?
I loooove new stuff too!!!
I'm good, just stressing about school yay

I'm going to Durham to do maths :smile:
Aww, try not to stress, it'll be alright :hugs:
Original post by Lemur14
I'm going to Durham to do maths :smile:
Aww, try not to stress, it'll be alright :hugs:

ohh wow!! good luck :smile:
hopefully :hugs:
I'd love a tag if that's alright :biggrin:
Original post by JackFitz
I'd love a tag if that's alright :biggrin:

yes of course!
Tag me!!!
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Tag me!!!

ok!!!!
week 1

hey :wavey:

this is my first post of my new gyg lol whAt

it has been pretty hectic!!!

on monday i actually had an induction for where i’m working now, primark. and i met someone who was going to my school and doing my subjects (how lucky ?!)
it wasn’t as boring as i thought and now i’m kind of excited to start working, especially because i’m in such a nice department. my first day is tomorrow :dontknow:

our first day back was wednesday and i met my form group, luckily had someone from my year 11 form and a friend from another school!! then literally had nothing to do except photos, so i took some friends on a tour of the school and we walked around the city. i had 4th period free, then double chemistry which meant that on my FiRST DAY BACK i had an after school lesson :sadnod:

soooo

chemistry

with our first teacher we got straight down to business, and have been looking at atomic structure - but literally just gcse stuff. and we also got set an essay on the periodic table :nah:
our second teacher basically made half of my class drop chemistry by scaring us all :woo: and now i really can’t wait to do a-level chemistry!!! honestly i would drop it if it didn’t form the basis of my future plans

biology

i’ve had two lots of double biology so far, with one of my teachers we’ve been doing work on cells and we’ve covered prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells (it’s so much more complicated than gcse! :eek3: ) as well as doing some exam questions. with my other teacher i’ve just done a maths test to ascertain how good i am at maths and judging from the test i am not good at all :laugh: there was standard deviation likeeee wtf??? no hablo matemáticas?? :naughty:

psychology

literally haven’t done anything except icebreakers

spanish

been briefed on the exchange which should be early next year and reviewed numbers which is all a bit complicated for my small brain lol

not looking forward to next week cause i have a day where i have a full day of lessons, plus an after school lesson. that’s 6 periods of lessons, worse than gcse :no:

#donttakefouralevels :lolwut:

please let me know if you want to be added/removed from the tag list
bubble squad :bubbles:

Spoiler

Seems like your job's nice 😄
add please
Busyyyyyyyy :lol:
You had standard deviation too:five: rip us
Original post by Obolinda
Seems like your job's nice 😄

yeah, don't want to say that too soon though hahah :smile:
Original post by OptimisticMedic
add please

okkk
Original post by laurawatt
Busyyyyyyyy :lol:
You had standard deviation too:five: rip us

unnamed.pngit was this... with just a set of data and mean. i had no idea what to do :cry2: and yeahhh now I've looked I've defo got it wrong ahhha
hope your first day goes well tomorrow! :rave:
oof, an essay for chemistry?! :eek:
if it helps, standard deviation is the mean of the squares minus the square of the mean :redface: (that formula you've got there looks overly complicated imo)
you're doing amazing already :hugs:
Original post by nyxnko_
hope your first day goes well tomorrow! :rave:
oof, an essay for chemistry?! :eek:
if it helps, standard deviation is the mean of the squares minus the square of the mean :redface: (that formula you've got there looks overly complicated imo)
you're doing amazing already :hugs:

yeah a stupid essay for chemistry even my friends doing history haven't got an essay yet grrrr

okay, thank you :gah: I've already got it wrong in the test tho!!
yeah a stupid essay for chemistry even my friends doing history haven't got an essay yet grrrr

okay, thank you :gah: I've already got it wrong in the test tho!!

:rofl: i imagine it doesn't have to be very long though :redface:
welp, they'll probably go through it one lesson :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending