Scroll to see replies

Original post by clouddbubbles
good luck, please tag me x

Thanks!:hugs:
Original post by _Mia101
Okay! Do you have a GYG?

Yeah I do.
Here's the link https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6105688
hi! i'm so glad i've stumbled on to your blog! i'm just going into year 11 as well and i do edexcel igcse's too!
please tag me i'd love to know how you're getting on x
and go you with those wonderful aspirations i wish i had your confidence!! :biggrin:
Original post by stalkingsilence
hi! i'm so glad i've stumbled on to your blog! i'm just going into year 11 as well and i do edexcel igcse's too!
please tag me i'd love to know how you're getting on x
and go you with those wonderful aspirations i wish i had your confidence!!

thanks!!! :heart:
which subjects do you do?
Good luck, do tag me :smile:
Original post by _Mia101
thanks!!! :heart:
which subjects do you do?

obviously english lit, lang, maths and all three sciences (these are all edexcel igcse). i also do edexcel gcse psychology and then CIE (cambridge international) history, drama and spanish :smile: when do you go back to school?
obviously english lit, lang, maths and all three sciences (these are all edexcel igcse). i also do edexcel gcse psychology and then CIE (cambridge international) history, drama and spanish :smile: when do you go back to school?

on the 9th, you?
Original post by _Mia101
on the 9th, you?

tomorrow :s-smilie:
our week is sunday - thursday.
not looking forward to it if i'm being honest, i can't believe it's actually happening! :/
tomorrow :s-smilie:
our week is sunday - thursday.
not looking forward to it if i'm being honest, i can't believe it's actually happening! :/

tomorrow??!!?? you start school on sunday :no:
Reply 29
ahh good luck!! we're in the same boat for a few subjects so i'll be looking forward to reading your gyg :colondollar:
Original post by doks
ahh good luck!! we're in the same boat for a few subjects so i'll be looking forward to reading your gyg :colondollar:

thanks!!:hugs:
Best of luck this year! :rave:
Your aim is neither cringey nor selfish :nah: It's a good aim to have :yes:
Original post by _Mia101
tomorrow??!!?? you start school on sunday :no:

i somehow seemed to have survived it so i'm sure you can too!!
i somehow seemed to have survived it so i'm sure you can too!!

hopefully...

Original post by nyxnko_
Best of luck this year! :rave:
Your aim is neither cringey nor selfish :nah: It's a good aim to have :yes:

you've totally got this!! don't worry we're all in this together!! :music:
Hello :hi:
This looks amazing, please could I be tagged? :blushing:
Original post by Roses + Dreams
Hello :hi:
This looks amazing, please could I be tagged? :blushing:

Hiii:hello:
thanks and yea:biggrin:
04092019 - an introduction
Good morning homosapiens!!

*did you know that homosappiens is latin for wise man??

I’ve been putting this off for a while now (this first post) mainly cos I don’t want to think that summer’s over yet . Anyways, this is just an update as my summer is coming to an end.

This summer has been filled with me having more fun than I anticipated, going out with friends, making new friendand going on adventures all over the country (i.e. england), etc.

And then there’s the fact that that I’m yet to do my summer homework. i’ve got a few more days so hopefully I kind get something done . what do i need to get done you may ask, well:

Spoiler

I feel like going back to school there is going to be a new vibe… i.e. it’ll be weird, a lot of people have left and I’ve only talked to like two people since school ended… and there’s the fact we’re in year 11 that feels so weird.

I’m going back to school kind of lost this year, no timetable, no class list, nothing… so I guess the first day back will be “fun” read chaotic , hopefully by then I’ll be motivated to study because I know my teachers are going to hit me with tests by week 2

I don’t really have much to say today but hopefully when I update again I’ll have done something productive to update you guys on!

This was an impromptu post because I wanted to make an update, but I promise that there will be some awesome things coming soon

tag list

Spoiler

xxx

Mia
(edited 4 years ago)
We're going back :s-smilie:
Best of luck Mia! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending