will I finish year 12 or will year 12 finish me? : a gyg

Scroll to see replies

Well done with your GCSEs! They're amazing! :woo:
Best of luck with Year 12! :rave:
Original post by SlightlySummer
I did my work exp at one, and it was interesting and definitely eye-opening
Your GCSE grades are amazing!
Do tag me please :smile:

yeah, it'll definitely be upsetting as well. Also thank you haha, I'll tag you :cute:
Original post by nyxnko_
Well done with your GCSEs! They're amazing! :woo:
Best of luck with Year 12! :rave:

awh thank you!! Would you like to be tagged? x :smartass:
Original post by mpaprika
awh thank you!! Would you like to be tagged? x :smartass:

Sure! :thumbsup:
Aah I'm not in year 12 but that title is enough to make me want a tag :biggrin:
Also, those grades are amazing even without all the challenges that you faced, the fact that you got them and had all of the issues throughout exam season is really inspiring :smile:
Original post by JackFitz
Aah I'm not in year 12 but that title is enough to make me want a tag :biggrin:
Also, those grades are amazing even without all the challenges that you faced, the fact that you got them and had all of the issues throughout exam season is really inspiring :smile:

haha I'll tag you! :biggrin: Also thank you for that, it's lovely of you to say that and I'm feeling all warm inside from the last comment haha :rofl3:
Oh my word, HOW did you do so well after all that?? That is absolutely a m a z i n g, and all the best for this year!

(p.s. can I be tagged?)
Original post by MidnightSymphony
Oh my word, HOW did you do so well after all that?? That is absolutely a m a z i n g, and all the best for this year!

(p.s. can I be tagged?)

oh wow thank you so much! (I guess reading flashcards in a hospital bed was quite useful:laugh:) Good luck to you too, and I'll make sure to tag you!! x:smile:
omg I love the title of this post
Congrats on the A* in Maths! I got 107 marks so was 2 marks off an A*, grr it was v triggering
Original post by klywi03
Congrats on the A* in Maths! I got 107 marks so was 2 marks off an A*, grr it was v triggering

thank you!! Did you get a remark? I would've been so annoyed.
You’ve done exceptionally well despite tricky circumstances:woo:
All the best for this academic year! Can I have a tag please? :smile:
Original post by laurawatt
You’ve done exceptionally well despite tricky circumstances:woo:
All the best for this academic year! Can I have a tag please? :smile:

awh thanks Laura!! I'll tag you, tag me in yours as well (unless you already have and my memory sucks haha) x :smile:
awh thanks Laura!! I'll tag you, tag me in yours as well (unless you already have and my memory sucks haha) x :smile:

Will do! :smile: :hugs:
Update 3 ?? :doh:don't exactly have the best memory

I've finally gone back to school! Yep I've been going insane with nothing to do for the past week so I've managed to watch quite a bit of dynasty on Netflix and of course elite (also known as the best show on Netflix):dontknow:not very productive oops

I enrolled on Wednesday and took:
Biology
Chemistry
Maths
German
EPQ
all of which are WJEC :eviltongue:

The deputy head suggested I take further maths instead of German as apparently it looks better with the sciences (yeah.. no that's not happening buddy)
I also received an induction sheet for maths to work through, but I can't print it out because Moodle STILL isn't working!!!:angry:

I received my timetable yesterday and I have so many frees omg! On Tuesdays I only have 1 lesson!! I live really close to school so I literally have to show up period 4 and go home at period 5 :borat:

As for other plans, I've decided to help tutor year 7s during my frees in lessons, perhaps German or History and my mum gave me an article on Glioblastomas and their stem cells (CDK5 inhibitors) so I've been inspired to do my EPQ on that, if not I could do it on synthesising carbon structures :cool: The idea of stem cells for prosthetic growth is still on the table though.
Hopefully I can get on the youth council to aid my head girl application

ALSO: I've been nominated for an award in biology :troll:really exciting stuff. I've yet to research essay competitions and olympiads but I should do that soon, I've got a great bio teacher this year who I did my last olympiad in year 10 with.

That's it m'loves, I'll update with a to do list later :colondollar:

Amigos

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 55
all of which are WJEC :eviltongue:

Yeah we don't like the bloody WJEC around here :angry:
Original post by The Mogg
Yeah we don't like the bloody WJEC around here :angry:

yep, can't wait to see what hell- I mean specification they introduce for my subjects :mob:
WJEC = The Welsh AQA

We hate them both. 😂
Original post by RazzzBerries
WJEC = The Welsh AQA

We hate them both. 😂

AHahaha I actually did my polish exam with AQA and I can confirm that it's terrible as well. I think the exam boards are competing for which is the worst at this point :ahee: (most mistakes marking, hardest papers, least clear specifications, not producing textbooks, mistakes in textbooks) haha
(edited 4 years ago)
Good luck, your grades are amazing! id love to be tagged :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending