The Student Room Group

Don't get out there and vote. Get out there and protest.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ColinDent
It will cost every household £4000 odd, any forecast for what was 14 years in the future, we would immediately go into recession if we voted to leave, you know that kind of stuff.

hmmm, that is arguably a bit of an exaggeration but it's still not exactly helping the economy ( and it's not giving the nhs £350 million )
Reply 61
Yes and whether you like it or not that is exactly what George Osborne did 🤣🤣🤣

I'm still waiting for you to give an example of a deliberate attempt to mislead the public as opposed to scare them with predictions - which by definition are rather hard to be lies dear :rolleyes:
Original post by hehwhat
hmmm, that is arguably a bit of an exaggeration but it's still not exactly helping the economy ( and it's not giving the nhs £350 million )

No it's willful deceit ergo a lie.
And you're proving to be another remainer confused by what was written on the bus, weird how it's just you lot that can't comprehend it.
No it's willful deceit ergo a lie.
And you're proving to be another remainer confused by what was written on the bus, weird how it's just you lot that can't comprehend it.

what's that meant to mean?
Original post by Napp
I'm still waiting for you to give an example of a deliberate attempt to mislead the public as opposed to scare them with predictions - which by definition are rather hard to be lies dear :rolleyes:

They are when you deliberately push what is a very unlikely scenario that requires absolutely no action to be taken by both the government of the day or the bank of England, hope that's clear enough for you darling.
Original post by hehwhat
what's that meant to mean?

What it says?
Reply 66
They are when you deliberately push what is a very unlikely scenario that requires absolutely no action to be taken by both the government of the day or the bank of England, hope that's clear enough for you darling.

So you have no examples of him "lying" I thought as much, bless you for trying though sweetie :rolleyes:
In what way am i 'confused about 'what's written on the bus'?
I don't hear Johnson reiterating his promises again now - why? Because any thinking person knows they're false.

What it says, do you not understand English
Reply 68
What it says, do you not understand English?

You see this is why few people respect your 'opinion' as it rests solely on abusing people, typical really.
Original post by Napp
So you have no examples of him "lying" I thought as much, bless you for trying though sweetie :rolleyes:

Are your fingers now firmly in your ears?
To state something as fact as he did when he obviously knew that not to be the case is very much a lie.
Anyway I'm looking forward to either a few weeks of porogation or a general election where, now that Labour can no longer hide behind their upholding the referendum lie, we will be left with a brexit backing majority in parliament and possibly the hardest of hard brexits, how about you?
Original post by Napp
You see this is why few people respect your 'opinion' as it rests solely on abusing people, typical really.

Hahaha, you have no self awareness then?
Reply 71
To state something as fact as he did when he obviously knew that not to be the case is very much a lie.
Anyway I'm looking forward to either a few weeks of porogation or a general election where, now that Labour can no longer hide behind their upholding the referendum lie, we will be left with a brexit backing majority in parliament and possibly the hardest of hard brexits, how about you?

I doubt you even know what that means old boy :lol:
Err seeing as the predictions are coming true one by one how exactly do you square that with 'telling a lie' ?
Yeah unfortunately i really dont care about your opinion for the above mentioned reasons :lol:

And why on earth do you look forward to that?
Give me one good thing about the 'hardest of brexits@
Original post by Napp
Err seeing as the predictions are coming true one by one how exactly do you square that with 'telling a lie' ?
Yeah unfortunately i really dont care about your opinion for the above mentioned reasons :lol

Original post by hehwhat
And why on earth do you look forward to that?
Give me one good thing about the 'hardest of brexits@

We won't be in the EU, it's not a tricky question to answer to be honest.
Reply 74

Because you're a Europhobe would be a more apt answer.
Ready to bend over and be a US colony though?

Well it no brexiteer's given me a proper answer yet (repeating sovereignty over and over again doesn't count as a proper answer, unfortunately), so it evidently seems to be. Would you care to be the first?
Original post by Napp
Yeah unfortunately i really dont care about your opinion for the above mentioned reasons :lol:

Which of his predictions have come true, and how many of those are more down to remain supporting MP's ( and some leavers) totally screwing up and elongating the process.
Had we left the day after the referendum we would now be in a much healthier position.
Original post by hehwhat
Well it no brexiteer's given me a proper answer yet (repeating sovereignty over and over again doesn't count as a proper answer, unfortunately), so it evidently seems to be. Would you care to be the first?

No what you mean is no brexiteer has given you an answer that you agree with, but no remainer has ever given me a reason for staying in that I agree with, it's all down to perspective again.
Are you suggesting that you're more right than me?
Reply 78
Which of his predictions have come true, and how many of those are more down to remain supporting MP's ( and some leavers) totally screwing up and elongating the process.
Had we left the day after the referendum we would now be in a much healthier position.

You see this is why i dislike you Europhobes all you can do is peddle lies and pipe dreams, this for example, is not only wrong but is physically impossible.

First of all, logistically how would they have done that? Think about the trade, the citizens' rights - particularly those of eu nationals - and the very food on your plate. That comment is, i hate to say, about as stupid as the petitions to leave the eu NOW (as if that's not what they haven't been trying to do for 3 years)
Second, in what way would we be in a much healthier position?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending