The Student Room Group

Giving bf a bj

I gave a quick bj but I was too quick should I worry
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
No you shouldn't be worried. He just needs to 'reload'.
Reply 2
Lol No, sounds like you give spectacular bj’s. Come give me one
Reply 3
Original post by Aliss132
I recently gave my bf a bj and after a few seconds cummed I went in again and he cummed but this time more than before he wanted to do it again later on that day but said he doesn’t think he can *** anymore I was a bit offended is it something I should be worried about?

No ,you dont understand a man's penis and balls! He can't keep ejaculating! He has to have time to make more sperm! Read more about male and female bodies!
How old is your boyfriend? I'd say most guys could ejaculate more than 3 times in a day. When young and horny many, many times more than that. There is a refractory period after ejaculation where the person cannot ejaculate for a short period of time. It varies from person to person and on the situation

"According to some studies, 18-year-old males have a refractory period of about 15 minutes, while those in their 70s take about 20 hours, with the average for all men being about half an hour.[15] Although rarer, some males exhibit no refractory period or a refractory period lasting less than 10 seconds.[" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)
Men needs a minimum of between two to three hours afterwards to allow the floe of sperm to reload into his privates ok.
Don't be worrying if he pushed you away ok as you would probably do the same if in his position.
Original post by Anonymous
Men needs a minimum of between two to three hours afterwards to allow the floe of sperm to reload into his privates ok.
Don't be worrying if he pushed you away ok as you would probably do the same if in his position.

What? Completely untrue.

Not sure how many men you have slept with, but this is definitely not the norm.
Reply 8
Not sure how many men you have slept with, but this is definitely not the norm.

What is the norm? There is no doubt that men have a refractory period after ejaculating. He can stay hard but it is highly unlikely that he will ejaculate again in ,say, 15 minutes. Also very few men have multiple orgasms- that is the preserve of women!
Original post by Apachecow
What? Completely untrue.

Explain why this is untrue like ????
Original post by mgi
What is the norm? There is no doubt that men have a refractory period after ejaculating. He can stay hard but it is highly unlikely that he will ejaculate again in ,say, 15 minutes. Also very few men have multiple orgasms- that is the preserve of women!

I'm not saying they don't have a refractory period but in my experience it is not as long as 3 hours. My ex could ejaculate again in 10-15 minutes, some guys need a bit longer but can still do it more than once in one erm... session.
Reply 11
I'm not saying they don't have a refractory period but in my experience it is not as long as 3 hours. My ex could ejaculate again in 10-15 minutes, some guys need a bit longer but can still do it more than once in one erm... session.

Ok. I hear you but how much semen was he then producing? Do you think he could keep producing semen all day after 2hr gaps? I doubt it.
Explain why this is untrue like ????

Because it doesn't take most guys in their teens/twenties anything like a 2-3 hour break. As has been said, many guys can ejaculate more than once if the session goes on long enough.

It's not even really about semen production. Yes you produce less if orgasm happens quickly, but really that doesn't much matter as a guy. You can still enjoy them all. Realistically it would only matter if you were trying to impregnate multiple women at once............
I think I can have multiple orgasms... and I'm a guy hahaha
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Apachecow
Because it doesn't take most guys in their teens/twenties anything like a 2-3 hour break. As has been said, many guys can ejaculate more than once if the session goes on long enough.

It's not even really about semen production. Yes you produce less if orgasm happens quickly, but really that doesn't much matter as a guy. You can still enjoy them all. Realistically it would only matter if you were trying to impregnate multiple women at once............

No we were talking about ejaculating semen not about orgasms per se. A man cannot repeatedy 4'- 5 times a day produce standard amounts of semen.
Original post by mgi
No we were talking about ejaculating semen not about orgasms per se. A man cannot repeatedy 4'- 5 times a day produce standard amounts of semen.

Are you male or female? I'm assuming you're a female because during puberty most adolescent males would have proved that was more than possible in a quiet day!

What do you mean "standard amounts of semen"?

If a man orgasms he can ejaculate many times per day. The sperm count declines, and the volume ejaculated declines but I wouldn't say the quality of the orgasm declines. It's just as much fun knocking out another one. You can ejaculate after a vasectomy and there are NO sperm in the fluid.

It takes over 2 months to make a sperm, the production is continuous. It has very little to do with any of this!

Oh do some research before you comment. It varies. I've gone three times recently, 5-10 minutes apart. That isn't irregular. It's also sometimes taken between 15-45 mins. There is no conclusive timeframe.
No men don't need hours to reload. Considering I'm 19 and 6'4 and I've came back to back to back with my gf. Considering it was 3hrs. I came the first time in 1hr15mins. Wiped my **** clean of *** and kept going and busted a nut in 30mins. Wiped again and went for the rest of the time afterwards. Hours are overrated. What he needs is to get his stamina up. Tell him to go to the gym more. Stop masturbating so much and eat lots of fruit and water he'll be up in no time and cumming back to back with ease. Besides with the stamina is goes a long way. My shortest time with sex is 3 hours and my longest is 8 hours.

Aliss - From someone who (I've been told) gives the best bjs guys have ever gotten .... The key to a good blowjob in all in the tongue. You don't need to move your head back & forth like crazy. Keep it perfectly still & just move your tongue. Lick him around the frenulum first, then when you put him in your mouth, swirl your tongue all around his ****. Later, just move it back & forth on the under side, across the frenulum. Don't increase speed or pressure when he's close to climaxing. Stay steady. You won't get a stiff neck or headache, and he'll have the orgasm of his life! Truth is, tongues feel a lot better on dicks than vaginas do.

You have a very lucky man. I respect my guy with a passion.

If this was after no number it makes sense. But this ain’t adding up because if this was in destroy **** December you must have drowned in kids.

If so RIP

Quick Reply

Latest