The Student Room Group

Just done something stupid help!!! So worried!!!

Left microwave popcorn in microwave too long and when I realised there was smoke coming out of microwave and stank so much. I was the only one downstairs. Open embed Windows and told my mum, she came down and dealt with microwave and got most of smell out of the kitchen then she went to bed. I'm stuck downstairs while I eat and it stinks everywhere. I'm worried the house will burn down or something or I'll die from breathing too much in but I can't stay down any longer. The smell is too much. Help!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Left microwave popcorn in microwave too long and when I realised there was smoke coming out of microwave and stank so much. I was the only one downstairs. Open embed Windows and told my mum, she came down and dealt with microwave and got most of smell out of the kitchen then she went to bed. I'm stuck downstairs while I eat and it stinks everywhere. I'm worried the house will burn down or something or I'll die from breathing too much in but I can't stay down any longer. The smell is too much. Help!!!!

Keep the windows open and put a fan on, the smell will go eventually.
Yes i'm sure you will die soon. Burnt popcorn is a very common cause of death.
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine

I cant keep the downstairs windows open, no one is there now. I came up because the smell is so bad, I could barely breathe. I stink of smoke now as well and my eyes feel weird, I can smell the smoke on me but I'm exhausted now so Im taking a shower in the morning.
Don't worry, you'll be okay <3
Reply 5

It'll be okay!!! Just calm down a bit,and your house won't burn down, just after a while put in some air freshner, frebreeze everything and the smell will be setlled by the morn.
Reply 6
Original post by curious-student
Don't worry, you'll be okay <3

I hope so, I'm not ready to die
Original post by DrawTheLine

Hold the line, love isn't always on time, oh oh oh
Reply 8
I've inhaled so much of the smoke, I'm too worried to sleep incase I die in my sleep or I deteriorate over the next few days and end up dead.
Reply 9
2/10
I've inhaled so much of the smoke, I'm too worried to sleep incase I die in my sleep or I deteriorate over the next few days and end up dead.

If you're concerned about your health, phone 111 for medical advice.

Thanks man, I needed a laugh
Eat in your room where there’s probably less smoke??
Open a window by pressing ctrl + N
Sorry I didn't breathe in smoke, I breathed in the smell, I'm so worried though. I'm nowhere near the smell now, I'm in my room and still so worried.
Original post by J0n3zviper
Thanks man, I needed a laugh

It's not funny, this really happened
Original post by OR321
Eat in your room where there’s probably less smoke??

There's no smoke now, it's just the smell that's left, it's so bad.
Sorry I didn't breathe in smoke, I breathed in the smell, I'm so worried though. I'm nowhere near the smell now, I'm in my room and still so worried.

Honestly it's too late for you...i estimate that you have 2 hours left to live before you die of burnt popcorn
It's not funny, this really happened

Yeah sure buddy, what other sites do you use to seek attention?
Original post by J0n3zviper
Yeah sure buddy, what other sites do you use to seek attention?

I'm not here to seek any attention, I don't like attention. I'm just asking for advice, I'm so worried.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending