Report Thread starter 1 month ago
. .
Last edited by Dextro845; 1 month ago
Adolf-Hiller-2nd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Learn proper grammar, such as paragraphs.
Dextro845
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adolf-Hiller-2nd)
Learn proper grammar, such as paragraphs.
Don't act so smart I wrote the thread in a rush, people like you who mock others really agitate me. Don't waste your energy bothering to reply if your going to be utterly useless.
JJJJJAAAAMES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dextro845)
. .
Dress smart, speak in a clear voice with full sentences. If you don't know how to answer something, ask them to get back to you on that. Make eye contact, smile, sit upright.

You should have researched on the type of questions asked at interviews and practised your response to those questions. eg tell me about yourself, why do you want this role etc.

I think this link is really good: https://s3.amazonaws.com/jit.pdf/top...+Questions.pdf

Good luck
Dextro845
Rep:
?
(Original post by JJJJJAAAAMES)
Dress smart, speak in a clear voice with full sentences. If you don't know how to answer something, ask them to get back to you on that. Make eye contact, smile, sit upright.

You should have researched on the type of questions asked at interviews and practised your response to those questions. eg tell me about yourself, why do you want this role etc.

I think this link is really good: https://s3.amazonaws.com/jit.pdf/top...+Questions.pdf

Good luck
Thanks James I wrote some mock answers to those questions actually but don't really have anyone to rehearse them with , if they ask me for any questions I will ask about progression as I want to go on to do a higher level apprenticeship or land another position in the company. If they ask me about my strengths I will provide the basics alongside what they are looking for in the job description and have made up examples to use as I have some prior voluntary work experience to back me up this time around.
Adolf-Hiller-2nd
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't act so smart I wrote the thread in a rush, people like you who mock others really agitate me. Don't waste your energy bothering to reply if your going to be utterly useless.
Little snowflake offended?
Dextro845
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adolf-Hiller-2nd)
Little snowflake offended?
Just get lost I really don't care what you think nore do I wish to further engage in talks with a Bully such as yourself.
Racsoix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably can't help a lot, but I suppose getting a good night sleep helps along with eating a good breakfast in the morning. Obviously dress smartly and make sure you're happy with your appearance, and try to put on the best version of yourself. Make sure to keep your head up and think clearly (maybe deep breaths would help with this?). Either way, I haven't experienced a great deal of interviews but all I can is good luck. You'll smash it
Dextro845
Rep:
?
(Original post by Racsoix)
Probably can't help a lot, but I suppose getting a good night sleep helps along with eating a good breakfast in the morning. Obviously dress smartly and make sure you're happy with your appearance, and try to put on the best version of yourself. Make sure to keep your head up and think clearly (maybe deep breaths would help with this?). Either way, I haven't experienced a great deal of interviews but all I can is good luck. You'll smash it
Thanks mate, yeah I'll give it everything Ive got I appreciate the words of confidence 😊.
Adolf-Hiller-2nd
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just get lost I really don't care what you think nore do I wish to further engage in talks with a Bully such as yourself.
Little snowflake.
Dextro845
Rep:
?
(Original post by JJJJJAAAAMES)

Good luck
It was a success got the offer later that day thanks for the tips, now onto gaining more skills =)
JJJJJAAAAMES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It was a success got the offer later that day thanks for the tips, now onto gaining more skills =)
Congratulations
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (76)
23.75%
No (244)
76.25%

Watched Threads