The Student Room Group

SBM and CR July 22nd 2019 megathread

Scroll to see replies

SBM

Can anyone remember the requirements in Ex5 for the first question, MVS?

Ex2: re cost plus
Ex3: re reducing R&D
Ex4: re ceasing new Softtech II development
Ex5: ?
Ex6: Ethics

It was something the management accountant had prepared re liquidity and poor performance but I can't remember the requirements.

Not sure if I missed a section out.
(edited 4 years ago)
Liquidity of normally 2.4millon and now they are collecting 3mill from the customer rather than wait for 24months - something along those lines. Had to evaluate the meaning of that.

If you need more specific info, ask and i will try to remember.

For the softtech- Had to talk about Strategic, Operational and Financial reporting implication. -
Original post by Acastudent
SBM

Can anyone remember the requirements in Ex5 for the first question, MVS?

Ex2: re cost plus
Ex3: re reducing R&D
Ex4: re ceasing new Softtech II development
Ex5: ?
Ex6: Ethics

It was something the management accountant had prepared re liquidity and poor performance but I can't remember the requirements.

Not sure if I missed a section out.
Thank you

I was worried I had missed a section out because I couldn't remember the exhibit but no, I do remember now.

I am concerned that I don't recall a data analysis question though.

I'm waiting on the questions being released on ICAEW so I can review and hopefully stop worrying about what I missed.
There wasn'y anything specific asking for data analytics so I used it to justify the issues with cost plus and why R&D cannot go in line with revenue

I think because the question was so ****, we are all worried about it but just hoping they scaled.
Thank you

I was worried I had missed a section out because I couldn't remember the exhibit but no, I do remember now.

I am concerned that I don't recall a data analysis question though.

I'm waiting on the questions being released on ICAEW so I can review and hopefully stop worrying about what I missed.
So how did everyone get on?
Passed! 64.

So relieved.

Still to sit AA, TC, BPT, CR & CS.

What does the case study involve? I would like to remove hedge accounting and models from my memory.
Original post by therealbuzzkill
So how did everyone get on?

How did you do?
Passed both somehow, such a relief. Did fail case but I can revise and sit that more leisurely.

How did you do?
Passed! 64.

So relieved.

Still to sit AA, TC, BPT, CR & CS.

What does the case study involve? I would like to remove hedge accounting and models from my memory.

Hedge accounting in CR man, haha >.<
I finally passed SBM with 2 marks to spare. What a trainwreck of an exam. I couldn't have sat it again
Original post by harry199107
Hedge accounting in CR man, haha >.<

Oh. Of course! No such luck.
Reply 31
I passed all three exams, all just above 50s... very lucky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending